Remember - JinSoo

"Are you sure you want to stay here? Lisa and Chaeyoung will finish cleaning everything up and I'm pretty sure they can close the bar. You don't have to stay," lifting my gaze from the table which I have been wiping for God knows how long, a sincere smile emerged on my lips as I gaze back at Jennie.

The moment our eyes locked, I caught the sudden change on her expression after seeing the look on my face, and I know right there and then that she understood.

Not that she can do anything about it.

"Jisoo..." she whispered, a weak smile showing on my lips, hoping that she won't be disappointed once again.

A long sigh escaped her, eyes closing a little as she try to control her expression.

She knew.

She knew I'd tell the same thing. My chest tightened a little as I recognize the expression on her face. The very same one I saw yesterday and all those other days from the past.

"He won't ask for your name. He didn't the first time, not yesterday, and he certainly won't today. You should know that," a sad smile showing on her lips.

As if being pulled by a magnet, my eyes automatically darted towards the far right corner of the room, the same place where he always stays.

And there he was, in the same white shirt, black jeans and a pair of sneakers.

Unknowingly, a smile tucked at the corner of my lips. Even with the simplest attire, he would still take my breath away.

He would always wear a black cap too, hiding his face from everyone. As if that will be enough to hide his beautiful face. Anyone who sees him will think he was an idol or a famous drama actor.

Soft chuckles escaped my lips at the thought.

I heard Jennie sigh once again but my eyes never left his.

Eventually, she gave up and left after patting my shoulder.

The bar where I work is about to close and like always, he's the last to leave.

Checking the watch on my wrist, I swiftly made my way on the bar counter, stopping my boss from pouring another drink I very well knew was for him.

Because like always, he'd order the same drink once the clock hits 3 AM, a pattern everyone of us here had become accustomed.

Like how he would walk into the bar once the clock hits 10PM...

Like how his clothes would always be some white shirt and black pants paired with his black sneakers....

Like how only guys are allowed to serve his drinks...

Like how he will never talk to any girls... even me....

But I understand because I know why.

My boss looked at me amused, but then allowed me when I decided to do his favorite drink - piña colada.

"Fine, you do it. Besides," a knowing smile showed on his face, "that's your favorite too..." he added, a meaningful smile showing on his face. Before I knew it, he was messing my hair as he was getting ready to leave too. But before he does, he turned to me once again, his expression shows as if he's contemplating about something until he finally came to a decision.

"Break the rules - approach him this time," he stated and I stared at him in awe while he just answered me with a sweet smile. "Maybe a deviation from the usual is what he needs. Maybe this time, it'll be different," he added before leaving me with my lips parted.