Hot's for you - TaeRose

This chapter is written by kpopinesss And I believe it's dedicated to our dear friend GabrielBss9 . Hope you enjoy.

Warning| a/n. so freaking smuttyyyy. Please skip if underage or don't comment your age whatsoever. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can you explain to me why I can't even sneak a peak?" I asked with a pout, running circles on my leg with my finger. "I'd like to watch the live stream too, you know?"

His low playful chuckle filled my ears making my heart skip unnaturally. Butterflies filled my stomach from the sound of his voice. It felt so foreign now. Since he's been on tour, he barely called me. And now that he's back, he's been too busy to see me. And when he was free, I wasn't. I decided to give him somewhat of a break even if I was dying to see him after a couple months. He deserves it. He's been nothing but perfect and caring even if he wasn't always there. He's just a perfect guy.

"I'm sorry, Chae." He said cutely. "But I don't want you to see me until we see each other face to face."

"That doesn't even make any sense." I tried, sighing at him longly. "You won't even let me go on fans' social media because you don't want me to see you. I don't understand, what's so secretive that you can't show me your face? I at least deserve that."

"You deserve the world, Chaeyoung." He said full of seriousness. "You deserve better than me yet you're still putting up with me even if I'm not there."

"Because I love you? And I can say that a million times for you if you want."

"God I'm so in love with you."

I couldn't help the smile that grew on my face, my insides churning irregularly from his sweetness and love towards me.

"When will I see you, Taehyung?" I sighed now, my face dropping expression wanting to see him so much. "I miss you."

"I miss you so much more, baby. So much more." There was a loud voice coming from a distance away from Taehyung's phone and I heard him sigh. I immediately knew what that meant.

"You have to go."

"Rehearsals baby." He sounded in distress almost. "I'm so sorry."

I smiled softly to reassure both yourself and him trying to keep a cheerful voice.

"Don't be, Tae." I let out a short chuckle. "Go. And have fun on stage tonight. I want you to be the best for everyone, mkay?"

"Did I say I love you already?"

I nodded to myself and laughed. "Yes baby, you did. Now go before you get in trouble. You have to."

"But I don't wanna." He whispered obviously trying to hide himself from the manager in charge.

"Tae." I warned with a cheesy smile on my face. "You can call me when you're done."

"I miss you." He says to me softly full of love and desire. "And I love you so much."

"Tae, you have to go."

"Say it back."

"But I already—"

"Say it."

"No."

He growled playfully at me making my chest sting and my core ignite with arousal.

The things this boy makes me feel.

"I love you."

"That's better."