Next Time - YoonLice

So this is part 2 of Dreamofshadows My Star. Check her account, you'll love her stories! :)

Note: this occurred somewhere in between the events of 'My Star'
-------------------------

To say Yoongi was pissed would be an understatement, as the rest of his bandmates could tell just by hearing him speak one sentence.

"Open this damn door!" he snarled through the intercom. His members glanced at each other, confused as to why he simply didn't let himself in.

The maknaes darted out of his way the moment he stomped into the dorm, slamming the door shut with uncharacteristic force.

"Yoongi--"

"Not now, hyung!" he snapped at Jin and marched to his room.

He never snapped at Jin.

"Yoongi, is everything okay?" Hobi was, as usual, blissfully unaware of the dark tension that enveloped the room.

"Do I," Yoongi hissed, turning back, "effing look okay to you?"

"Uh...no?"

Yoongi slammed the door, rattling the windowpanes.

A thick blanket of silence descended and the older boys glanced at each other as Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung tiptoed out of the kitchen.

"What did he say?"

"Is it because of Lisa?"

"Did they break up?"

Namjoon stood up from the couch, shutting his book with a snap. "You better leave him alone to cool down. He hasn't been in the most cheeriest of moods lately...I think they're experiencing some bumps."

"But...they can't break up," Jungkook chewed his lip worriedly, "he promised he'd ask Lisa to introduce me to Rosé."

"Well dayum, you got your priorities straight, Kookie," Taehyung rebutted sarcastically, "we wouldn't want your chances to woo miss Rosie posie go flying out of the window now, do we?"

"What? You said you wanted to talk with Jennie too--"

"Yeah yeah yeah la la la laaaaaaaa," Taehyung interrupted hastily, "we gotta focus on hyung right now, he's the priority. Bros before hoes, amirite?"

"They are not," growled Yoongi's voice, "hoes."

All six whirled to find the short rapper glaring at them. They hadn't noticed the door opening. His eyes looked oddly pink before he averted his gaze.

"Go yell somewhere else... leave me to sleep in peace. And maknaes, if you want to talk to those girls, man up and do it yourselves. Although if you only see them as hoes, they sure as hell are better off without you."

He slammed the door again.

>

AD 1

Aftermath, Day 1

Yoongi groaned when he remembered, and rolled in his bed, avoiding the sunlight filtering through the blinds. His heart twitched painfully, because the sun reminded him of Lisa.

Scratch that, literally everything was reminding him of Lisa.

On his walk back to the dorm the day before, he was in agony.

The streets, the clouds in the sky, the sun, the trees, the birds, the street vendors, the smell of the food, the people, the stores, the bus seat--every single thing was imprinted with a memory of her, and it was killing him.