how NOT to be a good girlfriend - YoonNie

I was supposed to keep this to myself but heck hahaha Written by my fave kpopinesss
---------------

a/n : they're both still in their groups but like, a couple years forward.

It was both our first year anniversary and I wanted to surprise him at his concert. The boys managed to get a seat for me so I was getting ready to go. I put on a baseball cap to hide my face before leaving my apartment to go. There were thousands of fans in front of the concert venue and I didn't want to get caught so I ended up calling Jimin.

"Where are you?" Jimin sounded frantic. "The concert's gonna start soon."

I turned around from the crowd. "I'm outside the venue. Is there anyway you can get security to escort me to my seat? There's tons of people."

He chuckled lightly. "You're taking us all out to eat after the concert though, right?"

"Jimin." I warned him and he chuckled again.

"Wrap around the back. The security guard will wait for you at the door."

"Thanks."

I hung up, hanging my head low as I made my way to the back of the venue. To my dismay, fans circled the door but I saw the security guard waiting for me. I sighed pushing through the crowd, earning yells of my name as I approached the security guard. So much for being discreet. He carded me before I followed him inside. He lead me to my seat and I thanked him sitting down with a sigh.

Most of the fans were already in the venue and fans beside me whispered my name. I hung my head low still looking through my phone with the intention of ignoring the attention. I might be dating Yoongi but I really hated the attention you got from fans. I wished our relationship had stayed hidden for a couple more months or so. The lights dimmed and I stood up promptly with a smile on my face. Once Yoongi appeared on the big screen, my heart raced and I felt all queasy on the inside. It was the first time I saw him perform in person and just hearing the rest of the boys perform with him put a smile on my face. 

The rest of the concert flew by and I hated that it was over. I waited until everyone near me had left their seats before standing up. I walked out of the audience area and approached backstage flashing my ID once more. They let me in and I walked towards the room where the boys were. I knocked softly and a sweaty Namjoon appeared in front of me. He smiled widely and pulled me in for a hug.

"Guys, Jennie's here!" He called out causing the boys to crowd in front of me with smiles on their faces.

"I don't know what makes me happier. You surprising Yoongi or you taking us for dinner later."

"I can't tonight, guys. It's me and Yoongi's anniversary." I looked over their shoulders eagerly. "Where is he?"

"He's in the washroom." Jimin said leading me inside the room. "We'll hide you, come on."

I sat on the couch as the boys formed a line in front of me. Then the door swung open and I instantly knew it was Yoongi.

"What are you guys doing?"

"We have a surprise for you." Namjoon said happily. 

Yoongi sounded tired and annoyed. "Not today boys. I already have to deal with Jennie when I get back."

That stung my eager little heart. My smile dropped into a frown and I sunk in my spot. 

How fucking humiliating. 

The boys stood quiet for a second before one of them cleared their throat.

"What makes you say that?" Jimin bravely said.