Stupid Secret - JenKook

This story is written by my fave in-house writer and friend kpopinesss.

Hope you guys enjoy it :)

----------------------------------------------
jenkook - some people hide the stupidest secrets AKA some secrets are hidden by the stupidest people

a/n : this was also written a looongg time ago so please bear with me if it's bad lol

"Miss, you dropped something."

I turned around facing the ground as if I actually had dropped something. But after realizing whose voice it belonged to, my eyes shut and I clenched my jaw in annoyance. My eyes locked with Jeon Jungkook, my childhood nightmare. He smirked at me, and his friends snickered looking away with amused smiles on their faces.

"Oh I'm sorry, your ass is just normally that flat."

It took everything in me to just not storm over there and punch that pretty little face of his wrong side in.

"Get a life, Jeon."

"After you."

I rolled my eyes ignoring the laughs I earned from his friends. He always humiliated me, especially out in public but when it was just us? It was worse than that. He'd yell at me if I did something wrong, he'd find the slightest distortion in my life and make me guilty about it, and he made me feel like hell. I hated Jeon Jungkook but I knew deep down inside that coat of hatred was love.

I was in love with Jungkook.

We grew up with each other being next door neighbors since birth. As a child, I grew feelings for him as a brother but then I grew up into my teenage years and I was well aware that it wasn't just a brother sister relationship I wanted. It was more than that. I fell in love with him. Even though we grew up bickering at each other, finding each other's flaws and ruining each other's lives, I still loved him. And I hated yourself for it because even though I had feelings for him, he would never feel he way I felt for him.

I saw my best friend standing by my locker looking lost as always. She pushed her glasses up her face looking around cluelessly until she saw me. Her tense expression dropped and she stood upright to greet me.

"What's wrong?" I asked stuffing my backpack in my locker. Chaeyoung cleared her throat inching near me to whisper.

"You remember how you told me Jungkook would never go out with that stuck up rich senior?" I raised an eyebrow at her. "Well I caught them kissing in the math room this morning."

"Why am I not surprised." I sighed. My heart broke a little but I knew Jungkook was a ladies boy. If he wanted, he could go out with the entire school. The boys included. "Anything else?"

She shook her head looking over my shoulder with wide eyes scared someone might overhear. "This was poking out your locker earlier and I made sure no one saw."

She handed me a small envelope addressed to me. I was surprised I got another one of these. For the past few months, I've been getting notes from this secret admirer. Sending me places and leaving gifts. The notes were small and the hand writing was unfamiliar. I had no idea where the notes were coming from. And it was hard to believe someone thought of me in a romantic way. I wasn't exactly the prettiest or the most popular.

I opened the envelope and held it so both me and my best friend could read it.

there's a surprise waiting for you at the rooftop