Drunk Call - NamJen

This story is written by  OneOfTheGuys17. Please send her some love and check author's note below.

A/N:

I'm sorry if this is poorly written hahahah it pooped up in my head at around 2 am and yeah hope you drop by my timeline and check my stories even though some of them were written by my 12 year old self hahaha also notice Let's Be Honest Heather (because it's quite unclichè) if you can understand Filipino thank youuu.

----------------------------------------------

"OMG THAT GUY IS JUST SO HOT! I LOVE HIM VERY MUCH!" Chaeyoung screamed, pointing to V as he appeared in the music video of Mic Drop Remix was playing on the tv.

Everyone in the house was astonished of her behavior. They're aware of the fact that she's quite loud in the classroom, but this time, she was over-the-top noisier than usual.

"Holy sht." Junhoe chuckled a reaction to Chaeyoung's odd behavior as he poured Jisoo's second shot of rhum.

Their class was having a practice for a dance contest on the following day when it turned into a drinking session. Junhoe, their class president, wanted to chug the first shot, which was equivalent to 3 shots but it somehow was swallowed by Chaeyoung.

Well, why not? They're minors, well that's a problem. But they contributed money for it and made Chanyeol buy it since he's the most 'matured' person of their section. What could go wrong?

"Oh my gawd guys! This is it!" Jennie exclaimed, pointing at Chaeyoung, who seems to be tipsy. "She's not usually obnoxiously loud." She grinned.

"HEY! I'M NOT OBNOXIOUSLY LOUD!" Jennie, along with their other classmates, laughed, satisfied with the younger girl's reaction.

"SHHH!!! Not too loud, Chaeng!" Yeri, the owner of the house, pleaded for her to be softer so they won't be caught red handed by her mom who's just upstairs.

"Sorry, Yeri." She apologized sweetly. Her voice was completely softer than it was few seconds ago.

Yeri smiled. "It's okay."

Most of them were just calmly drinking and eating while watching the music video on the screen and listening to the orange-haired girl to keep babbling about complicated things.

"Wah, she's drunk but she's still so smart." Mark gasped in awestruck.

"I'm not drunk! You know that feeling when your mind's sober but your body's intoxicated?" Chaeyoung begged to disagree whilst the owner of the house struggled to let her avoid saying the words drunk, sober and intoxicated.

As soon as Jennie's third shot affected her, a new problem was born.

"Woah!" Some gasped along with Jennie herself as she almost lost balance.

Junhoe chuckled in shock and slight worry. "Hey Jennie are you okay?"

"Yeah yeah, I am." She nodded while smiling. "I just feel a bit dizzy."

"Be careful."

She nodded at Junhoe's reminder. "Yeah, I will."

Jisoo paid no external reaction to Jennie. She was just staring blankly at the tv screen while eating.

Walking farther from the coffee table, Jennie fell, earning laughter from Chaeyoung.

"STUPID!" Chaeyoung teased her.

"Guys, I think there's an earthquake." Jennie said to no one in particular. "I feel like the earth's shaking." Which no one reacted to.

"Where are my shoes?" Jennie hissed, waddling to the stairs.