Without You - Jinsoo

A request made by tanbzz and written by BTS_24. I hope you like it :) And please send her some love :)

------------------------------------------------

Day 5

"I can't do this anymore. I am breaking up with you."

Day 8

"What are you still doing here? I don't want you here."

Day 12

"I don't want to talk to you anymore. We are done."

Day 15

"I am not going to change my mind. Leave."

Day 17

"I don't want to see your face ever again! Leave me alone!"

"Jin... Don't you think you should give up? She's made up her mind. It's been two weeks!"

It had been more than two weeks but pointing it out would just make the younger one more anxious.

Jin smiled at the server as he took the cups of coffee from her hand. He handed over one cup to Namjoon and took a small sip from his cup.

Coffee didn't taste like coffee anymore.

Well, nothing was the same anymore.

"A couple of weeks against three years-which would you give more importance?" Jin asked simply, taking another tasteless sip from his cup, swallowing hard.

"I know what you are trying to say, but she doesn't want to be with you anymore. Just because you don't like it, you can't refuse to acknowledge it. You can't force her into being with you!"

"I am not forcing her."

"Yes. You are!"

Lately, all their conversations seemed to have the same ending. Neither being able to move on from the topic.

The same discussion, the same impasse.

"Namjoon, I have to go... Thank you for stopping by..." Jin sighed, pulling his best friend into a hug and patting him on the back.

Namjoon pulled back from the hug, his eyes searching for some sign of reassurance that Jin knew what he was doing.

He saw none.

"Jisoo!"

He woke up with a start. His hammering heart almost deafening him to the surrounding. He gripped at the covers lying tangled around him. He pulled at them, trying to free himself, but it just tightened around him, closing in on him just like the nightmare.

He wiped away the sweat from his brow as he took big gulps of air. His tears flowing, unbridled.

Every night it was the same.

Every day it was the same.

He wished that it was only a nightmare. But the reality would set in immediately after that futile wish. His nightmare wasn't just a nightmare. It was real and far worse than the re-enactment his brain played on loop every time he closed his eyes.

The small wave- the small swerve.

The flashing smile- the flashing light.

The little step forward- the hard step on the brake.