The One - ChanRose

Hi guys, another ChanRose story shared by my close friend LazyAssBurrito :)

Please drop some comments and check her account. Her story Left Behind is amazing! Click the follow button while you're at it peeps!

Enjoy!!!!

-------------------------------------

Earphones plugged and music on full volume as she listens to one of her favorite song she had learned to play with the guitar a couple of years back. Head bopping gently up and down, she had succumb on to her own world while drinking her iced coffee at the balcony of the the coffee shop a few minutes walk from her home.

When the chorus starts, she hummed to it but then, she couldn't help but sing the lyrics...

"Ooooh, can't no body do it like you," she sings, a smile formed on her lips as she sang the words softly.

Sitting on the table behind her, he listens attentively. He have heard a lot a good, even great female singers but her voice has already captivated him form her very first hum. Her voice is nothing like he's ever heard before.

Unique. He though.

Like her, soft smile formed in his lips listening to her serene voice. He turned and and rest his arms on the couch's backrest. He stared at her silky, brunette locks while listening and waiting for her to finish the song. He felt anxious and excited to learn this girl's name.

He didn't notice that a man climbed the stairs looking for him and the man felt relieved to finally find the missing producer.

"Yah! Chanyeol-ah!" He huffed loudly as he ran towards him, startling Chanyeol and a few people at the café's balcony.

"This is where you're hiding?" The man sat across Chanyeol and gulped the water on the glass sitting on the table.

"We have to go, we need to prepare for the audition." The man said, standing up again and grabbing Chanyeol's arm.

"Wait, hyung... I think I found what we've-" he was cut off then the older man grunted.

"Aish! No more distractions. Let's go." He dragged Chanyeol out his seat.

As he let's the man drag him towards the stairs, he look back at the girl who have definitely captivated him with her voice. Too bad that he didn't see her face.

Chaeyoung looked at her watch and check the time. A friend of hers who loved her voice soo much signed her up for an audition. She was informed that the producers are looking for a female singer to sing the main soundtrack of an upcoming drama.

"30 minutes. I have to go." She muttered to herself. She pulled her earphones off her ears and hide her stuff in her bag. She then lifted her guitarcase and wore it's strap diagonally from her shoulder to her side.

She had experience singing on a bar where her friend bartended so she isn't really nervous for the audition. But when she arrived at the venue, she was surprised to see a long line. She even recognize a few female idols which now made her nerves a wreck.

She was given her number and took her seat among the hopeful females.

One by one, they were called and she felt anxiety crept her nerves as the crowed of auditionees thined as the time pass.

Then finally, she heard her name. She stood up and and grabbed her guitar. When she looked behind, she was surprsised to see that she's alone. She's the last one.