March 28th, 2018 - Closure - JiRose

Written by : tanbzz

------------------------------------

Jimin's POV

"And the winner is... BTS!!!" We got Artist of the Year again in Melon Music Awards. I was nervous about the award but half excited because I was sure we were going to get it.

I saw her at her seat with her group. Looking beautiful as usual. I went through a lot this year. With her, for her and without her. One thing that I regretted in every beautiful moment I had this year is she wasn't there for me. Finally I can see her again after all the hurdles I went through for her.

We went to the stage to give our winning speeches. Today I was more quite than usual and it was because of her. Once on the stage, I looked at her. I didn't see anyone anymore when our eyes met. It was only me and her. Namjoon called me to give a speech but I didn't hear him because I can only look at her at that moment. So Jungkook took over the mic.

We went back to our seat. We got front row. Blackpink was also at the front row seats but they're at the other end far from us. I can't look at her because it will be too obvious. I was anxious today because finally Chaeyoung and I are going to talk.

I can't get a hold of her for the rest of this year. She disappeared. I can only see her if her group appeared on TV. After BBMA, I tried to call her but my call got disconnected each time. My guess was she changed her number. I tried to find her number and every single person that I know said they can't give me her number. They said they CANNOT give me her number. I was losing my mind every time they said that.

I tried to come to their apartment but there were guards that never been there before. I approached them but they said blackpink moved out. I stalked their apartment building when I had some free time. I dragged Jin and Jungkook with me because they can drive a car. I saw celebrity vans but it was never blackpink's van because the numbers are different. I guess the guards weren't lying about them moving out so we gave up.

I decided to tell my members about my stupidity in Japan. They tried to help me to get in touch with her but they also failed miserably. No one can give Blackpink's phone numbers to any BTS members. They said Blackpink was in dating ban. The dating ban was real this time. Not only for the TV show. I asked what happened, nobody knows it either.

I asked my friends outside of my members to help me. They said if I know her number, Chaeyoung's position in Blackpink will be in danger. Every single time I tried, the response they gave me was always the same. I was at a dead end.

I have to talk to her no matter what. It had to be today because Blackpink isn't going to go to MAMA. Blackpink will be in the digital day for Gaon Chart Award but BTS will come the next day for the physical day. They also didn't have any schedule for year-end shows in any station TV. So today is the day. Everything has got to be working out fine. I talked to everyone, I told them I have to talk to Chaeyoung today. Literally everyone. And they said they'll help me.

***

Chaeyoung's POV

"Guys, where are we going?" My members dragged me around with a blindfold covering my eyes. I didn't know where they're taking me. They said they had a surprise for me.

"We're here." Jisoo said. They opened the blindfold. In front of me, I saw a door with a paper stick to it. It says 'BTS' in it. It means this room was BTS's dressing room. I turned around to runaway from it but my members were in my back blocking my body to go any further.

"Go talk to him. He is inside. You need to talk to him." Jennie told me.

"But..." Before I finished my words, I saw Namjoon coming at me.