Regrets - JiRose

A beautiful story written by vjjkjr. Btw, I love this. :)

-----------------

Jimin POV

Have you ever have that feeling of thinking you're making things right when you are actually doing all wrong?

Well, let's say that's the case of my life...

I found myself in a long hallway it wasn't bright as I used to imagine it every night in my room. Instead, it was dark, full of sorrow and sadness.

Maybe that's for the best...

Even though the hallway was dark they were rooms in each place, the first ones were bright as the sun, so I decided to walk to see them in a clearer way.

As I reach the first ones, images of my mom and I playing at backyard start replaying on little televisions that were placed in every room.

"Come here Chim Chim!"

"Mommy! I'm going"

"I love you, my baby"

"Me too mommy"

I smiled bitterly, she was beautiful just as I remembered her. Her smile and cheers were still fresh in my memory. For a moment, a special inner peace invades me.

Nothing could be better...

But then a sound interrupted my memories.

As I walk out of the bright rooms, a little far there were gloomy rooms were only cries and screams were being heard. My body flustered with the sound of them and shrivers started invading my inner peace.

Somehow I decide to peek, the curiosity was killing me but the only thing I gain from it was the sadness I have felt the past years.

And I thought that finally, I was happy...

Images of my classmates bullying me for being fat, my dad abusing me. I felt tears invading my face...it was me in my room looking at the mirror trying to make myself fit and handsome.

As I walk on each room, I kept finding many phases on my life where I was fighting alone, that no one was there not even my always called "best friend" Taehyung.

But I don't blame him, at the end everytime he asked me if I was okay, I just smiled and nodded at him.

I'm sorry Taehyung...

I decided to stop walking, it was too much for me. This was reminding me why I was here, why I took this big decision. It was enough...

I close my eyes in order to stop this, nobody was going to help me here.

Well, that's what I thought...

A bright light invades my face it was room at the end of the hallway. I started walking to it, finding other bright rooms before it.

But how?

Just then my eyes captured the fallen angel I took away from my life without noticing.

"Hi! My name is Park Chaeyoung, nice to meet you"

"Nice to-to meet you I'm Park Jimin"

Unconsciously I smiled when I watch how she always use to seat with me and Taehyung along with her friend Lisa. The way she used to cheer me up every time I went to the gym to lose weight. Her smile wherever I said a joke, how we use to walk and how she always managed to help me out with people who make me feel bad.

Even though she was there for me, my problems were still invading my mind, even if I want to let them out they were still there hunting me down. Making everyone to get away from me...

Her perseverance was above all and no matter what I do to her, she was still believing in me...

I was so stupid...

Once again, I found myself walking closer and closer to the last room until my eyes locked into that one moment when I finally lost her.

She was there standing in front of me, handing me an invitation...

A wedding invitation...

Jeon Jungkook & Park Chaeyoung

My smile turned bitter, cause at that exact moment I realized my feelings from her. Just watching her smiling sadly at me, and I...

I was just watching her in awe...

I turned my back to the light door, I didn't deserve to go in there.

Regret...that's all I felt...

I closed my eyes once again, there was nothing left for me in this world...

Everyone was gone...

My mom was gone...

My friends were gone...

Most importantly

She was gone...

She was now happy with someone that deserved her more than I ever did...

"Is he okay? What happened to him?"

My eyes open wide, it was her voice...

"Please doctor, don't let him die...he-he can't die you hear me? HE CANT!"

"Miss you need to calm down"

I turned into the bright door, her voice was coming from there. For instinct, I started running to that door and my heart dropped when my eyes captured her face...

"Jimin..."

I saw her kneeling on my almost dead body "If you can hear me, please don't leave me I-I need you on my life" she sobbed harder "I-I won't continue without you, I can't love him...not the way I have loved you"

My hands went to the door to opened and a little smile formed on my lips, I was not going to let her down...

Not again...

"Please if you can hear me...fight for your life Jimin...I need you here with me"

I think is time for me to be happy...

--------------------------

A/N:This one-shot is in dedication to ppinkcruz, I hope she likes it! Thanks for the support sweetie! And also thanks to Yoon for letting me help on these and helping me out whenever I need it!