A BlackPink Birthday

Hi guys, this next one shot was shared by one of my good friends Dreamofshadows :)

I hope you enjoy it and make sure to give her a swing like sending her comments or a follow on her profile. :)

An Author's note was posted at the bottom. Make sure to read it :)

-----------------------------------------------

Jennie's POV

"So let me get this straight," I said slowly, as the two kids before me fidgeted," I'm supposed to believe that Kuma and Dalgomie were the cause of this effing mess?"

Earlier, I had gone out for some groceries, leaving Jisoo and Lisa playing with the dogs and Rosie in her room, reading probably. I was out for what, 15 minutes?

When I was walking back up through the yard, I heard a huge crash.

Scared, I rushed into our kitchen, the source of the noise. I don't think I even closed the front door: I thought a burglar had invaded us, or some crazy fanboy.

The kitchen area, usually immaculate after Chaeyoung's careful sweeping, was white.

Yes, you heard me right: it was white like a winter wonderland.

The counter, the floor behind it, the sink, the island in the middle which housed the cooking utensils...there were even weird white splatters on the fridge.

I jumped when two ghosts suddenly popped up from behind the counter.

"Unnie it's me, it's us! Stop screaming!" said the apparition on the left.

And then I realized it was stupid Lalisa and Jisoo unnie. Laughter threatened to rip through the serious icy mask that I reserved for these two idiots.

"What happened?"

Chaeyoung joined us, her eyes widening. She covered her mouth and started shaking.

"Chaey--" I began concerned as she crumpled to the ground. I went to her.

And then I realized she was laughing so hard no sound came out. She held her stomach, rolling on the ground and gasping, tears streaming. Finally, she spoke.

"Lalisa! Unnie! You look so funny, ah aha haha like two startled bunnies!" And she burst into more laughter.

Jisoo and Lisa grinned too but they soon sobered up when I turned my glare on them.

"So" I said, hands on hips.

"Unnie, we can explain!"

"Yeah, it was Lalisa--"

"Chichu unnie!"

"I'm waiting," I said grimly.

"Well, we thought Dalgomie and Kuma looked hungry so we thought we'd cook something for them. They're always eating the same old dog food. And seeing as it's Kumayah's birthday soon...we thought we'd make them...a cake...a small cake" Lisa added hastily, seeing me raise my eyebrows "Like, like a mug cake"

"And Jisoo went along with it?" I asked skeptically. Meanwhile, Chaeyoung was surveying the area and had already gone to get a broom and duster, shaking her head and smiling.

"Yeah, I thought I'd film her cooking process, 'cause I was bored" Jisoo said shamelessly, "Obviously I wasn't going to let Dalgom eat anything Lisa cooks--he'd probably die from food poisoning."

I shook my head. Why did I even ask...

"But when we came to the kitchen, I forgot I had let Spots in. He was sleeping on the counter. The dogs hadn't noticed he was there until I was mixing stuff in the bowl--"