First Love - YoonNie

Written by: an_intaellectual

-----

"Yoongi!" She flashed her cute gummy smile at me. I jogged toward her. 

"Jen, what're you doing here?"

"Why'd you leave me?" Her expression saddened. " I thought we were friends."

"I didn't want to leave you," I cried out. "I'm sorry ."

"You messed up yoongi," she scoffed. "I don't forgive easily." 

"No jen..." I was begging by now. "Please forgive me. Please,"

I woke up with a start. Stupid dreams, stupid heart. I sighed. It's been 3 years since we last had any contact. I missed her like crazy, especially since I saw her all the time at music awards and festivals. 

Blackpink, the monster rookies. They had achieved so much in such a short amount of time. 

I looked at the clock, 7:20 AM. This was way too early for me. I yawned as I walked out of my room into the living room.

"The devil has awaken," Namjoon hyung chuckled. "Hurry up and eat, we have rehearsals  later."

———time skip———

Jin hyung finished the last line of Spring Day, and we waited for the audience to finish their applause. It still amazed me that they were clapping for us. The fact that we were regarded as one of the top kpop groups of right now was still surreal. It seemed like just a few months ago, we were that rookie group that no one took seriously.

"And next up, the girl group taking the world by storm, Blackpink!" The mc announced. (Its a random show, was too lazy to find a connecting show 😂)

Their intro started playing. The crowd went crazy. They were amazing as usual. Choreography executed perfectly , hyping the crowd up, and vocals were on point. But none of that mattered. My eyes were only interested on one specific member.

"Yoongi-hyung," Jungkook nudged me. "You're staring."

" So are you maknae. I'm sure Lisa would love to hear that."

He blushed.

Their song ended, cheers erupting from  blinks. 

"I'm gonna go use the restroom," I mumbled to my members.

"Hurry back," Jin hyung said. "Awards are coming up."

I headed backstage, where the restrooms were.

"You guys were amazing!" 

"Ne, the new song is so catchy!" 

The staff were gushing to the four girls, who had come off  the stage and were in front of me.

"Kamsahamnida!" They chorused.

By the looks of it, they were also heading to the restrooms.

I approached the girls. "Congrats on the new single," I commented sincerely. This had happened dozens of times. Every time I tried to talk to Jennie, she made up excuses about having to go somewhere. And it was killing me.

"Unnie,"  Lisa said suddenly. "We're gonna go get something from the vending machines." She pulled Rose and Jisoo with her. I hid my smile under a blank face. 

"So," I started. "How've you been?"

—— Jennie's POV——

As soon as Yoongi-no, Suga walked up to us, i stiffened.