Pandora's Secret - LisKook Part 2

------------------

Lisa's POV

"What? I don't like her. So let her leave and go inside the house. Your father is waiting," she said coldly and I felt my body shaking, my eyes already glued on the ground.

"What the fudge Mom!" he exclaimed. Dissapointed and annoyance can clearly be heard on his voice. "What is wrong with you? I thought you wanted to see her?" he stated before grabbing my hand but my body was stiff, frozen from my current spot.

"Well I changed my mind. So go inside and we have to talk," she stated, her voice had become stern even more.

But I was surprised at Jungkook's words to her Mom.

"No, Mom. I'm not stepping inside that house without my girlfriend. And Mom, please apologize to her. Whether you like her or not, she doesn't deserve to be treated thia way or anyone per se. And as dar as I can remember, you had never taught me to treat people like shit," he exclaimed and I knew for a fact that he was already fuming in anger.

No.

I refuse to be the reason why Jungkook will have a rift with his family.

I love him too much to break him like that.

Though my knees are shaking, my hands automatically grab his which startled him for a moment.

"Jungkook, it's fine. I'm fine," I reassured him. I tried to show a smile on my face as he looked at me bewildered.

"What, it's not fine Lisa!" he growled and for a moment, I was scared not for myself for his Mom. I was scared that Jungkook would do something stupid because of me.

"It's not fine, babe okay?" he said, his hands already cupping my face and I was startled when I realized that his eyes were starting to moist.

My hands automatically reached for his when I felt his body shaking. Whether of anger or because of too much emotion, I'm not really sure. All I know is that he's on the verge of breaking down and I can't let that happen.

"Jungkook it's okay," I tried to coo him, forgetting that his mom is still with us.

"It's fine Jungkook. We will fix this okay. Don't cry babe," I whispered. I'm not really sure if we can still fix this but all I know is I can't stand the sight of him being like this. It's killing me like my soul is being taken out of my body.

Moreover, I can't allow him to hate his Mom just because of me.

I bite my lower lip.

Why did it end up like this?

"N-no," his voice cracked and it was heartbreaking I was sure it left a mark inside my heart.

"I'm sorry but I can no longer take this," the voice of his mother broke us from the trance that we're in and I'm not sure what happened but the next thing I know is both me and Jungkook was engulfed in a motherly hug, her mom soothing both of our back.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I'm not even sure why I agreed with Jungkook's brother and his father's silly antics," she stated and I melted at the sound of her caring voice.

"Huh?" I mumbled, confusion troubling my whole system, unable to understand what she meant.

She then released Jungkook from the hug and pulled me closer, hugging me tightly. "I'm sorry, hunn. I feel so bad for pulling a prank on you two. I didn't know you two would react like that," she said rubbing my back like how my mother does.

I don't know what happened but that's when my eyes started to get teary. Finding out that what happened earlier was just part of a prank gives me so much relief but scares me the same time.

Now I'm goddamn sure I can't lose Jungkook.

"Stop being overly dramatic outside and come in. You three will wake up the neighbors," I heard a man speak and Jungkook groaned.

"That wasn't funny at all nor necessary. What are your problems?" he grunted, his voice still shaky but I recognized the relief on it.

Jungkook's mom guided me inside amd my heart fluttered when I realized that she still haven't released her hands from my waist.

Once we entered, I noticed the simplicity of the house. It wasn't really big but it was cozy. A few frames were placed at the top of a table on the corner. Their living room was big enough for all of up to gather comfortably.

However, I noticed a man on the floor laugjing his ass off and that's when i realized that it was Jungkook's brother when I saw him run and kick his brother in the butt.

"That was your idea, wasn't it?" Jungkook groaned and he turned to his father who was trying to hold back his laughter.

"Dad, you're into this as well?" he asked in disbelief and all my worries were instantly washes away the moment his father turned to me and pulled me into a fatherlt hug.

"I'm sorry Lisa, you had to go through this. My son took too long enough to intoduce you to us his brother thought it'll be fun to give him a lesson," he stated and I found myself laughing at the absurdity of the situation.

"Oh Gosh ahahah!" his brother was atil doubling from laughter. "Jungkook was crying, I should have recorded it," he said snorting and a smile soon emerged on Jungkook's face.

His brother was still struggling to control his laughter but once he was up, he looked at me apologetically before smiling, "Welcome to our humble abode Lisa, or ahould I say, sister-in-law?" he stated and my cheeks blushed beet red.

I can get use to this.

I mean, being with his family.

It wasn't a good five minutes but my heart felt at ease.

Just then, my eyes meet Jungkook's and both our hearts understood, like they were link together.

Like it's fate...

We're fated to be with each other all along....

----------------------------------------------------------------