March 28th, 2018 - Clarity - JiRose

Written by: tanbzz

---------------

Jisoo's POV

Chaeyoung has been weird lately. Since we came back from Japan, she was always in a good mood. I don't know what happened when she was alone after we left her to Yokohama but it makes her happy.

She is happy but she always plays her guitar with broken heart songs. The songs that she played in her room was sad songs but when she opened her phone, she giggles. I swear she looked like a girl who's falling in love. We asked her what happened but she brushed it off. She didn't act like this when she started her relationship with Jimin.

Lisa told us that she caught Chaeyoung crying alone in her room. Chaeyoung told Lisa, she misses her family but Lisa said she doesn't look like a girl who's missing her family. She looked like someone had broken her heart.

She also didn't talked about BTS's comeback at all. Not a thing. Lisa talked about BTS's comeback all the time. Lisa just cannot shut up about it. Chaeyoung's response when Lisa talked to her about BTS, she will only took her phone and go to her room.

I mean your boyfriend might have the biggest comeback ever but she doesn't give me the vibes that she's proud of him. We have a guess that Jimin and Chaeyoung was broke up but what's with the giggling everytime she opened her phone. Did she already find the replacement for Jimin? That fast? Something doesn't add up.

Today is Sunday. Chaeyoung was supposed to go to her church but she seems to be busy with her phone texting.

"Chaeyoung, aren't you supposed to go to the church today?" Our manager said. She was the one that drove Chaeyoung every Sunday to the church.

"Oh. I just changed my schedule. I'll attend the night service." She said still busy with her phone.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Our manager asked her.

"Because someone will pick me up." She answered.

"Who? Jimin will go to the church?" I asked her. We heard the doorbell rings and the delivery guy was shouting, telling us he was there to send us delivery. Lisa was running to the door.

"Let me take it!" Lisa said. She comes back with a single red rose and she was busy reading the card.

"A rose for our beautiful Rosè. P. C. Y. Who's PCY? Did you sent a rose for yourself?" Lisa asked.

"Wait! PCY???!! What the hell is happening in here? Park Chaeyoung, did PARK CHANYEOL JUST SEND A ROSE TO YOU??" I said grabbing the flower from Lisa's hand and reading the card.

I saw her busy talking in her phone and then her eyes went wider, "You're downstairs??"

Chaeyoung went to the door but Lisa blocked her way. She spreads her hands so Chaeyoung can't passed her.

"Who's downstairs?" Lisa asked her.

"Chanyeol oppa." Chaeyoung said. Lisa hugged her from the back because Chaeyoung escaped.

"Are you going to have a problem with Jimin for this?" Lisa asked her.

"Who's Jimin? I don't know a Jimin." Chaeyoung answered in English.

"Did you broke up with Jimin?" I asked her.

"Yes!" She said going outside.

"What? Oh my god! Did she tell you?" I asked Lisa. She shakes her head.

"She didn't tell any of us?" Everyone shakes their heads including my manager.

"Did Jennie know?" I asked Lisa but she seems clueless.