My One and Only Girl - JiRose

Hi there, we're on a roll! This time, it's a JiRose story.

This one is a story made by vjjkjr.

Please send your love on her profile by checking her stories. An Author's note was added below :) Make sure to read it.

------------------------------

Author's POV

Jimin felt how the staff gave the last arrangements on his clothing.

BTS was about to head the Melon Music Awards and he was nervous as fuck. The reason? Park Chaeyoung - best known as Rosé of BlackPink.

He wasn't nervous about meeting her just because of her amazing songs and performance, but he was nervous since he was about to see...his one and only girl.

"You okay Chim Chim?" He heard Namjoon asked.

He managed to awkwardly smiled and nodded.

Even though he wasn't...

Arriving at the venue where the awards were going to be held, his jaw dropped literally when he saw the group that was being interviewed at that time.

She was there smiling nervously at the camera holding the microphone to answer the questions of the MC.

His lips instantly formed into a smile, she had grown so much since the last time he saw her...

Three years to be exact...ever since he debuts on BTS.

He was just a trainee when they met by destiny, as she used to say after they bumped into each other in a park near Big Hit building. She didn't know how to speak normal Korean but she managed to say hi and excuse me.

"She looks so gorgeous" he mumbled.

"Jisoo?" Jin asked "Yes, she looks stunning"

"What are you saying Lisa looks so fine," Jungkook said bumping Jin's arm.

"I think Jennie looks better than anyone else," Yoongi said naturally.

"Wait, what?" he asked.

"Let's go it's our turn to be interviewed"

Jimin was so deep in his thought that he didn't notice when his group left him, but still arriving at his position.

From the corner of his eye, he watched how Chaeyoung went behind her members taking a look at BTS.

He smiled internally.

She was definitely searching me just like old times...

He continued nodding until his mind traveled back when Chaeyoung used to arrive at the park with her guitar, excited to show him some new melodies that she learned.

She was smaller at that time, with her black hair she was still just as gorgeous as she was now.

They entered the building and was taken by the staff. They went to sit in the idol area. He was still searching for her until BlackPink makes their appearance.

He saw how they bowed to them and thought immediately of smiling at least a little to her but failed miserably since she just passed by after making a quick bow.

For a moment the thought of her forgetting him crossed his mind...

Was it that after three years, she forgot him?

No...

The night passed normally and still, he didn't get his chance to go and say hi to her...

Was she hurt? Maybe...

When BTS debuted, Bang PD specifically told them they had to be strictly committed to the group so even with his heart on his hand, little by little start not seeing the love of his life....

The girl that makes him feel better when the teacher was hard on him...

And the girl that help him relax with her melody voice and cheer...

With a broken heart, he performed trying to look as cheerful as possible knowing that maybe she was watching, but it wasn't helping...

He cheered a little when the Daesang was announced. It was a great recognition after all he did with his group, this makes us feel like we at least deserve it, like every other group out there.

He watches her one last time, but she was smiling a little and bowing to him like if he was just another sunbae...

Maybe she did forget him...

He went back feeling low about everything and while walking to his dressing room someone grabs his hand, kidnapping him in a vacant dressing room. His eyes widen when he saw the person who did it...

It was her, his Chaeyoung...

She was nervous as hell, putting her hands together, fixing her dress continuously along with her hair.

"Um...hi Ji-Jimin oppa"

"C-Chae you-you didn't forget me" he managed to say.

She looks at him immediately...

Wait, what? Forgetting him? No way!

She was really nervous about seeing him again. Ever since they announce the lineup of the Melon she was already nervous how can she forgot her favorite person in the world...The only guy that stole her heart...

"I didn't forget you oppa... is just that I was really nervous an-"

He hugged her making her smile hugging him back...

"I miss you so much my Chaeng...did you know how many times I want to tell you that I love you that I missed you and-"

She crashed her lips on him like if it was something natural to do... but what the hell she miss him like only God knows how.

"I love you my Jiminie" she said on his lips.

"I love you even more my one and only girl"

------------------------------------

A/C:

Um hello to every person who's reading this!

Omg... I was so nervous on doing this but anyways thanks for reading it and support it!

Sorry if there is any misspelled word or typos! Thanks for reading again lol.