Mipha's Touch.

Both Zelda and Link arrived in Zora's Domain around midday. They had traveled in awkward silence since they set off from their little secluded spot. Zelda had no regrets, she had thought it through and in the end, she had ultimately enjoyed the experience. Link had too but he was frightened that if anyone found out, he would likely die. Link was ready for any sort of distraction...

When they got there, he was greeted by his many Zora friends. And then he remembered a promise he had made last time he had gone to Zora's Domain... He promised to teach some of the Zora's his sword fighting technics. It was a decent enough distraction, so he told the volunteers to follow him up the huge mountain to the North where it was rumoured a Lynel roamed free. He told the volunteers that in order to learn, they had to be prepared for whatever life throws at them...

With all this going on, Zelda and Mipha were left alone to discuss developments to Divine Beast Vah Ruta. Zelda seemed to be a little distracted which Mipha picked up on. Luckily, she didn't press the matter.

***

"If you stand together and work to your advantage, we should be able to defeat this beast." Link whispered to all the Zora next to him.

"Now I guess that you guys are skilled with spears and tridents?" Link asked, fully aware that the Zora were famous for them. Link started to hand out the Zoran made swords that the Zora King himself let him borrow. Most of them looked at Link with helpless expressions.

"Those more accustomed to using spears will attack from the side and from behind. Trident users will attack from the front" a few of the young fighters gulped as they heard these words.

"Spear users, you will he in charge of disabling it's hind legs. Swords are just like spears except longer, so use all the blade, not just the end. Trident users, your mission is to keep it's weapons and arms from attaching the others, and also to peirce the heart of the beast and kill it. I will be with you the whole time, helping and advising." Link finished his pep talk and looked back round at the huge Lynel, trying to find an advantageous defence spot if they were forced to retreat. He may have dealt with these things in the past, but with his students, Goddess knows what could happen...

***

Mipha and Link sat atop the trunk of Divine Beast Vah Ruta together. Link had unrolled his sleeve and Mipha was using her healing powers to clean up a cut on his forearm. Link still wasn't that impressed with his students. They had been sloppy and they ended up making Link finish the Lynel off, not before they distracted him, leaving him scarred.

"I was thinking... this reminds me of the time we first met." Link was snapped back to reality when Mipha spoke softly.

"You were just a reckless child... Always getting yourself hurt at every turn." She smiled at the memory. Link just sat there. Where is she going with this?

"Every time, I would heal you. Just as I'm doing right now." Link looked down at Mipha's glowing hand over his scar.

"I thought it was funny how, being a Hylian, you looked grown-up so much faster than I did." She hesitated a little as she remembered Link as a child.

"I was... I was always willing to heal your wounds even back then." She quickly tried to change the subject.

She finished healing Links arm. The glow from her hands stopped and Link examined her handiwork.

"So if this Calamity Ganon does, in fact, return, what can we really do? We just don't seem to know much about what we'll be up against." Mipha changed the subject back without noticing.

"But know this: that no matter how difficult this battle might get... If you- if anyone ever tries to do you harm... Then I will heal you..." She looked at her hands shyly.

"No matter when, or how bad the wound... I hope you know that I will always protect you." Mipha's hands got sweaty as her locked fingers started to quiver slightly.

"Once this whole thing is over, maybe things can go back to how they used to be when we were young..." She looked back into Link's eyes, her face a deeper shade of red.

"You know..." Oh dear, Link thought...

"Perhaps we could spend some time together..." She smiled sweetly. Link was scarred to tell her about him and Zelda now that Mipha had practically told Link she loved him. Whatever happens, Link would make sure that Zelda and himself left as soon as possible. If he didn't have the heart to break it to her, then he would have to wait till she was over him...