Wedding Night.

"Congratulations!" The Champions came forward and hugged the newly weds as they came away from the dancing.

"Thank you!" Zelda squealed as they all pulled apart.

"We were just going to head back to the castle to go to bed-" Link started, trying to hid his goofy grin but was cut short by Zelda.

"So if any of you have something to say, say it now! We don't want to be disturbed or interrupted!" She snapped harshly at the Champions, not even trying to cover up their real reason for going to bed.

All the Champions gulped and looked away in embarrassment at how blunt the Princess-No, Queen, was being. Yunobo and Teba both scratched their necks awkwardly while Riju bit her fingernails.

"No, we're good..." Kayga finally said.

"Good!" With that, Zelda grabbed Link by his gown and pulled him in the direction of the Castle.

***

When they got to the castle steps, Zelda was about to run up them when Link stopped and smirked at her.

"What? What is it?" She stopped and cocked an eyebrow at his smirk.

Link didn't say a word, he just gestured for her to come near him. She did so out of curiosity about what he wanted to do. When she got close enough, she yelped as he quickly scooped her up in his arms and carried her into the castle bridal style.

***

Link layed Zelda down on their bed and leaned down to kiss her softly on the lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck and lost herself in his embrace.

She pulled him closer, their bodies pressed together. Link found the corset of her dress and went to work, undoing it carefully. When it came undone, she wiggled out of it.

Zelda snuck her hands into his open gown and started drawing circles on his chest with her fingers seductively. Her hands went to his belt and she slowly unbuckled it. With that income, she pulled his gown completely off, leaving him in his trousers and boots.

He kicked his boots off as she slipped her hand into the bulge of his pants. Link returned the gesture by pulling of the rest of her dress, leaving her in her underwear.

They hoped to the Goddesses that they wouldn't be interrupted this time round. It was a good thing they weren't interrupted, for they might have actually killed whoever did.

Link kissed down her neck, making Zelda arch her back in pleasure. His hands found her bra and hastened to take it off, before he explored her skin with his lips.

She forced his trousers off him and guided his hands to her hips. When there, he tugged at her underwear until he pulled them down her legs slowly, so as to entice her.

Link crawled over her and kissed her again, this time with even more passion, if that was even possible.

Zelda dug her nails into his scalp as she wrapped her legs around Link's waist. His hands roamed her curved as he pulled her even closer to him.

"My Queen..." Link muttered through their kiss.

"My King..." Zelda chuckled through the kiss as her response.

***

Pretty much everyone avoided the married couple's room. No one wanted to disterb them.

It had taken the Champions three years to realise why Zelda and Link were angry sometimes when they had asked for them. Eventually they cottoned on to the fact that they were having 'alone time' and that if they interrupted, the two would be irritable.

From that day forth, they would try not to call upon the two unless it was absolutely necessary.