Death to the Wind Mage.

Sheik and Wolf Link crept down the stone corridors that led them to Vaati's chambers. Their plan had nearly been overturned when Sheik heard from another Yiga member that  they were getting orders to march on Hyrule Castle. Obviously, Sheik and Wolf Link had to act fast and destroy their leaders before they could give the official order to go ahead with the war effort.

Silently, Sheik pushed open the heavy door and snuck in. Lanterns lit up the room to a small extent, casting shadows onto the stone walls. The bed in the middle was adorned with plush pillows and fine furs, it was much like her bed expect that Vaati's was super over the top.

She snuck in and looked around, making sure that no one was there. Wolf Link checked under the bed, just in case the Wind Mage had sensed their presence and hidden.

He heard Sheik scuffle her feet against the stone and he snapped his head back in her direction. Sheik's mouth was covered by a hand from behind her and the other hand had a form grip around her waist and arms, immobilising her.

"Zelda..." Vaati purred into her ear, making her shiver and try to escape but his grip was firm, "I knew it was you..."

Wolf Link growled and was about to pounce on Vaati when he realised that if he was to do that, Sheik would likely be hurt in the process. He crouched low, waiting for his chance as he continued to growl at the vial mage.

"Did you miss me so much that you couldn't stand to be away from me, my love?" Vaati purred into her ear as his hands roamed her body while still being able to contain her.

He wandered over her curves and eventually found her chest. He chuckled coldly before he squeezed her breasts. Her helpless cry was muffled by the hand over her mouth. She tried desperately to escape his grip but the more she struggled, the tighter his grip became.

"What's the matter, Zelda?" He chuckled, "Don't you show respect for your future husband?" He tried to force her to kiss him when she finally broke free of the hand that was around her mouth.

She threw her head back and then threw it forward...

Crunch. Vaati jerked back, letting go of Sheik as he clutched at his throbbing head. He cried out in pain and was just about to run at her when he felt something cold and sharp go through him.

When Wolf Link had realised that as long as Sheik was in Vaati's grip he couldn't do anything, he had frantically started to claw at the shackle on his paw.

When it came free and he started to transform back into his usual self, Link hurriedly drew the Mastersword...

Vaati looked down in horror as he saw the blade poking out of chest, his blood dripping off and onto the floor.

In his last moments, Vaati threw his head back and laughed a wickedly hearty laugh. With every raspy breath he took, more blood would spurt out if the wound. As he continued to laugh, his mouth filled with blood until all he was downing was spitting it everywhere. His eyes were filled with rage went their lights finally went out and his body dropped to the floor.

"No one touches my Princess!" Link leaned down and whispered into Vaati's ear as he took his last breath.