Under Lock and Key.

News had spread of Link's arrest, even though the King had ordered it not to be done. Nearly the entire Castle had heard about it, but thankfully it was contained within the castle, and only the castle.

Link was locked in a cell, deep at the bottom of the dungeons. He was embarrassed, furious and scared. Some of the guards that dragged him to his cell were surprised that anyone would have the guts to do this to the Princess. The other guards hid their smiles at the fact that Link was brave enough to take a shot at such a beauty.

Now Link was sat in a bare room, with only a few candles to light it up. The walls were plain and another guard was stationed outside his bars. Link looked down at himself, he was still shirtless. He walked towards the bars and rested his arms on them, dropping his head.

"So... How was it?" The guard whispered and turned round to face Link.

"Huh?" He lifted his head up and stared at the guard.

"How was it? You know, with the Princess?" The guard checked that no one was listening but Link.

Link started to laugh lightly. Was he really asking that, of all things? Link couldn't even think of the words to say, so he just laughed and moved back into the cell, where he layed down on the stone bench.

"That good huh?" He chuckled before returning to his post.

Link stopped laughing and just stared up at the ceiling, hoping there was a way out of this...

***

"Let him out!" Zelda growled at her father.

"He has broken the law! And he must pay the price!" The King roared .

Urbosa had to struggle to detain the Princess from leaping over the desk and strangling her father. King Roahm shot up and smacked Zelda on her face, drawing a deep red hand mark from her cheek. Tears streamed down her face and Urbosa glared at the King.

"How dare you!" Urbosa spat through gritted teeth.

"Link is to be executed this afternoon!" The King stormed out of his study for the second time in the last few hours.

Zelda cried for what seemed like hours, into Urbosa's arms. She couldn't believe she was about to loose Link! Her Link! She would miss him. She would miss his smile. She would miss his protection. She would miss him playing the ocarina. She would miss him- wait! The ocarina! She knew where she had seen it before! In an instant, Zelda jumped out of Urbosa's arms and sprinted out the door.

***

"The hero shall dance along the chords of time and play them again to travel back." Zelda ran her hand over the ancient parchment of the scroll.

It was past midday and time was running out. Good thing she remembered the ocarina that Link had played before. She had gone to the library in order to make sure she was right. She was.

***

She fumbled inside Link's saddle pack and finally, she found the large blue ocarina. Or should she say, The Ocarina of Time.

She came out of Link's room and saw something out of the window. She went closer and saw the gathering that was the execution...

Oh no, she thought! She reached into her pocket and pulled out an even older scroll that the one before. On it, there was a faint line of notes. Zelda raised the ocarina to her lips and with a deep breath, she started to play the notes...

She felt herself spinning and the whole world melted away except the music.

***

Link undid the corset of Zelda's gown and when it came undone, it dropped to the floor. Zelda proceeded to unbuckle Link's belt and throw the Mastersword to the foot of her chair. She then took off both his tunic and undershirt all in one.

Link parted their lips so that she could do this and instead of returning back to her lips, he began trailing kisses up her neck untill he found her ears. Link pulled up the hem of her skirt and caressed her legs before she parted with him and pulled her entire dress off, leaving her in her underwear.

Suddenly, Zelda pulled away, and pushed Link off her. It pained her to do this, but she knew that they only had a few seconds. Quickly, she grabbed Link's clothes and helped him back into it. Link was utterly confused as Zelda then got up and pushed him into her bathroom where she whispered to him to stay hidden. She then reached her own clothes and forced them on. She had no time to do up her corset so she just threw it behind her screen. The door burst open and her father barged in.

"Zelda! We need to talk!" He slammed the door on all the onlookers and stalked into the middle of the room.

She looked around, unsure if everything was out of the way- Damn! The Mastersword! It was still by her chair! It would be hard to explain why the Sword that Seals the Darkness was with her and not with Link.

She walked around and put herself in between the sword and her father.

"What is it we need to talk about?" She asked innocently.

"You know full well what! It has been brought to my attention that you do not wish to honour the law over your marriage!"

Zelda glared at her father for even mentioning that.

"I do not want to-" she protested.

Her father came forward and slapped her, for what he thought was the first time, leaving the red hand mark. Zelda of course, cried just like she had before she had played the ocarina. But at least this time, Link was safe.