Christening.

The second the door to Zelda's room was shut, Zelda and Link were all over each other. They pulled themselves into a passionate kiss as Link pushed her up against the wall. They hurriedly did their best to get each other's clothing off.

Link went to her corset first, fumbling with the string so much so that in the end he just straight up used his strength to rip the strings apart. Zelda giggled through their kiss as the corset dropped away.

Zelda let her hands wander over his chest, unbuckling the Mastersword and throwing it carelessly to one side. She wasted no time in pulling off Link's tunic and undershirt all in one, exposing his magnificent abs.

Zelda jumped up like she did last time, wrapping her legs round Link's waist. He placed a hand on the small of her back and pulled her closer to him before lifting her up and placing her down on the nearest surface which just so happened to be the dresser.

Link placed a hand on leg and trailed his way up past her thigh. He passed her skirt and found her beautifully sculpted but. His hands used the leverage to pull the dress up and over her head, leaving Zelda in her lacey underwear.

Her fingers rang through his hair before she stopped to take it out of the ponytail it was in, letting his hair fall to his shoulders. Her other hand traced his abs all the way down. She didn't stop at his belt buckle though.

Link let their lips part and he instead started to trail kisses down her neck, stopping at her nape. Zelda arched her back slightly just before Link picked her up again, this time setting her down on her bed.

He crawled on top of her, his hands running over her curves as his lips found every nook and cranny in her neck. She finally undid Links belt and shoved it off the bed, leaving him in his pants.

Knock. Knock.

Link and Zelda froze, "Who is it?" Zelda finally asked.

"Purah, I was just going to tell you that I've made a few adjustments to my Sheikah Slate today and I was wondering if you wanted me to do the same to yours?" She asked sweetly from behind the door.

"Sure, I left it in my study!" Zelda called back.

"Sure thing, princess!" The two heard footsteps moving away from the door.

When the footsteps died down, the two continued. Link kissed her lips again while she caressed his fine muscles.

Link found her bra and eagerly undid it before throwing it away carelessly. Her skin was so soft and smooth, she truly was the embodiment of the Goddess Hylia.

Knock. Knock.

Zelda and Link pulled apart again. Zelda sighed deeply and rolled her eyes. When she spoke her words dripped with annoyance.

"What do you want?" She snapped a little too harshly than she had intended to be.

"It's me again, I'm having some trouble with your Sheikah Slate. Since it's much more advanced than mine I thought that maybe you could help-" Purah started.

"Sorry, I'm busy! Come back later!" Zelda didn't even let Purah finish before she denied her.

Purah hesitantly walked away, insure as to what would make Zelda act like that. Usually any chance to research technology and Zelda was there. What could be so important that she missed out on research opportunities?

When the footsteps died away again, Zelda giggled and pulled Link back in for another kiss. Link let his hands wander over her body until they found her lacey nickers.

He tugged at them until they came loose. He pulled them off and tossed them away like he had done with every other pieces of clothing.

Zelda arched her back and kissed Link back with the same amount of passion. Zelda was about to rip off Link's pants when...

Knock. Knock.

Zelda lost it. With a deep throaty growl, she rolled her eyes in anger and thumped a fist into her bed in annoyance.

"FOR THE LOVE OF NAYRU, GO AWAY!" she bellowed angrily as she flung a nearby pillow at the door.

Zelda crossed her arms and thumped back onto her bed before someone behind the door spoke up, "You really need to come and see this though, Princess!" Sidon said sheepishly when she had shouted at him.

"What is it?" She questioned, quietly continuing her work.

Link trailed kisses along her neck while she resisted the urge to let out a noise. She found his pants and slipped her hand in.

"Seriously, you have to find out for yourself!" Sidon cried through the door.

Zelda growled again, taking her hand out Link's pants and beating it on the bed in her frustration. They were so close this time. So close!