Elegant Eighteenth.

Everybody gasped as she entered the ballroom which was lit up in dazzling shades of royal blue and gold, all coming from the Sheikah lamps they had installed. All eyes were on Zelda as the doors opened by themselves to reveal the beauty that was her highness, the Princess of Hyrule.

Her flowing dress complimented her completely. It was rose red and the way the skirt flowed almost made it look like a rose as well. It was very low cut, quite unlike how Zelda usually dressed, with the dress open enough to see her womanly figure. It was sleeveless, showing off her perfect skin. Her hair was like a golden waterfall that fell down her shoulders.

"Happy birthday, Princess!" Everyone greeted as she came down the stairs and walked in on the crowd.

The music started up and a few couples took to the floor as Zelda scanned the area. Kayga, Sidon and Paya were all talking to one another.

When Kayga had returned, he had burnt his Yiga uniform. He didn't care that it was his family's legacy. He didn't care that that was the only life he had ever known, he just wanted to get away from the Yiga. Now he stood in the ballroom wearing what a typical Kakariko would wear, sporting the Sheikah look.

Kayga seemed to be staring at Paya, his gaze unfixed and his mouth slightly open. Zelda chuckled, knowing that the two would never work out when Sidon was there.

***

"Want to dance?" The Zora Prince offered his hand to Paya who blushed a deep red.

"Yes!" She squealed all too quickly, making her blush even more.

Before he knew it, Kayga was left alone as Sidon pulled Paya into the middle of the floor and took her waist. Kayga huffed and crossed his arms in defeat. Of course she would fancy the big buff Zora Prince.

"Hey!" Riju punched the dazed young man on the shoulder as her way of greeting him, "I just wanted to say..." She lightened up slightly, "I suppose you're ok at not getting Zelda killed." She tried to say it with a sincere voice but she still didn't like the man that much.

"Wow, not even a thank you?" Kayga rolled his eyes and looked away weakly.

"Thank you." Riju had to close her eyes and grit her teeth to say it but it came out.

Kayga cocked an eyebrow as he regarded the young Gerudo woman. When Link had first met her, she seemed a small girl but now she had grown into a young woman. Kayga looked at her and saw the hardness of her face everytime she looked at him. It occurred to him, finally, that the reason she hated him was because he had been part of the Yiga and the Yiga were known for being savages.

Taking a deep breath, Kayga lifted a shaking hand out for her. He couldn't find the words so he hoped the gesture would suffice. Riju furrowed her brow at him as she stared at him with a mix of feelings.

Finally, she took his arm. It was respectful, that was all! It was tactical! She couldn't reject him when she knew how insecure he was. If she scared him off, maybe we would re join the Yiga Clan. So she took his arm out of respect as they made their way onto the dancefloor.

***

"You look amazing!" Link stared at Zelda as she came towards him.

Zelda giggled at Link as she saw the way he looked at her. His lips were parted and his eyes couldn't stop roaming her curves. Zelda never usually dressed so revealingly but she just wanted to see how people would react when she ditched the little princess dresses and wore something worthy of the title Queen.

"Hey, my eyes are up here!" She giggled as Link immediately snapped his gaze away from her semi-exposed chest.

"Sorry..." Link shook his head and came to his senses before offering her his hand, "May I have this dance?" He asked in a mock professional manner.

Zelda giggled and grabbed his hand, all but dragging him into the dancefloor, "Yes, by the Goddesses, yes!"

Link put his hand in Zelda's waist, pulling her in, towards him, their bodies pressed together. Zelda rested her hand on his chest and took Link's qrip in her own.

As soon as Zelda and Link hit the dancefloor, many in the room turned to regard them. Whispers started to grow and soon all eyes were upon them as they started to dance. They moved in time with eachother, moving as one.

Not long after they began their dance, the other couples on the dancefloor moved away so they too could look upon the scene. Zelda and Link had the dancefloor to themselves.

"This seems exactly like my seventeenth birthday!" Zelda giggled as Link spun her around.

"Well I don't know..." Link smirked, "I couldn't do this back then."

Link dipped her down low, her back arched Aso that he held her in his arms as she looked up into his blue eyes, "Yeah..." Zelda breathed, "You couldn't do that..."

"And..." Link leaned down so they were inches away from each other, "I couldn't do this..."

With that, Link captured Zelda's lips with his own, locking her in a passionate kiss. Zelda's arms went around his neck subconsciously and his pulled Zelda back up into a standing position.

The crowd blew up into conversations. Some people even cheered as the couple kissed in the middle of the dancefloor.

"Yeah..." Zelda pulled apart to catch her breath witch seemed to have gone as soon as Link dipped her, "You couldn't do that..."

***

Zelda pushed through the door and jumped backwards into the bed, laying herself out on the duvet. She propped herself up on her elbows and tilted her head suggestively as Link came in the room behind her.

Link smirked as he neared the bed with the eager princess waiting on top. He crawled over her, before letting their lips brush together. Soon they were locked in a tender loving kiss.

Link raised his hands to cup her cheeks before he let them rail down. He let his hands graze over her neck and then downwards. He slipped his fingers into the opening in the bustle and caressed her soft skin.

He took one of his hands away, which he placed on her lower leg before he let himself lift the fabric up. He went over her smooth skin and continued traveling up before he found her butt.

Knock. Knock.

"For the love of Farore..." Link whispered harshly as he pulled his lips away from Zelda's and rest his head in her neck.

"Link?" Sidon asked through the door.

"What do you want? I'm kinda busy!" Link tried not to sound irritated but it didn't work as he ended up snapping at Sidon.

"I can come back lat-" he started.

"Please do!" Link said through gritted teeth.

"O-okay..." With that, his footsteps died away.

Link looked back up at Zelda, "Now..." He smirked, "Where were we?"