No Regrets.

Today was the first day that the Royal Guard got to practice in their new training ground instead of Hyrule Field. Because the practice ground was next to the castle it meant that Zelda could visit more often.

"Great work guys!" Link beamed at the trainies in front of him.

They had really come on leaps and bounds. They had mastered the basics and Link was now putting them through the new drills. The practice was finally over and Link had seen Zelda watching them from the sides.

"That's all for today!" Link announced as Zelda came towards them, a huge smile on her face.

Zelda greeted a few as she went past and they all broke out into hushed whispers. Link cocked an eyebrow at her.

"I'd just like to point out that it took me absolutely ages to get this lot to shut up about the last time you came to visit..." He ended with a sly smirk.

"Really? Just a little peck on the cheek?" She came closer with a mischievous look on her face.

She came even closer and rest her arms on his chest. As if on instinct, Link put his hands on her waist and looked down at her. Link nodded as an answer to her question.

"What if we give them something to really talk about?" She purred up at him.

All eyes were upon them already the second Zelda put her hands on Link. The trainies didn't try to hide their interest as Link wrapped his arms around her.

Suddenly, Zelda leant in and pressed her lips to Link's lips. The two of them seemed to forget the rest of the world as they kissed for the first time in public. The trainies watched in awe as the two locked themselves into a passionate kiss.

When the two broke apart, Link remembered where he was and looked up at his students, all focused on them. Link internally slapped himself. Zelda just looked up at him with that cheeky grin from before as she looked up into his eyes.

"You know that this probably won't be contained, everyone and their grandma will hear about this..." Link gave her a weak smile, one that showed off how embarrassed he was.

Zelda chuckled lightly before getting on his tiptoes to whisper in his ear, "Let them talk..." With that, she walked away, but not before she turned around and gave him a cheeky wink of encouragement.

Link begrudgingly looked back at the trainies, all staring wide-eyed at their teacher. All he could do was roll his eyes and let out a small sigh before walking off himself.

***

"Hey, please let me go..." The girl pleaded as her sister shackled her to the wall.

Master Kayga was about to walk round the corner, into the dungeons when he heard the girl. Instead of walking out and alerting them to his presence, Kayga peeped round the side, seeing the figure of Cia, the dark sorceress and another woman.

"I gave you all the information you wanted now let me go!" The shackled girl cried.

Cia snarled and ran her finger down her cheekbone, "What? So that you can scurry off and warn the princess? I think not!"

The girl with the blue hair whimpered again. Cia couldn't help but chuckle at her sister. The two sister used to be the same person, now their different identities were spawned from their hearts desires. Love and hatred for Cia. Love and friendship for Lana.

"When that fool, Vaati, storms the kingdom of Hyrule, I will have my chance. With one swift spell, I will be in command with this army!" She cackled to the prisoner, "Hyrule won't know what hit it!"

"And what of your lackeys? What of the ones that might oppose you when you're done? What of Kayga? What of the Champions?" Lana sobbed, trying her best to appeal to her sister's better nature.

"That boy?" Cia scoffed, "That boy means nothing to me, he's expendable!"