Death to the Sisters.

"Someone would have heard that..." Sheik cocked an eyebrow as she looked down at the lifeless body of Vaati, the Wind Mage.

She grimaced at the twisted smile that still hung on his lips and the expression of pure wicked extesy still lining his entire face. His cold, glassy eyes had lost their light but that didn't stop them from being pricing and impending. Sheik shuddered and looked back up at her Hero.

"Yeah... Why couldn't he just die quietly?" Link whined as he wiped the blood off the Mastersword on Vaati's clothes.

Sheik couldn't help but let out a small huff of amusement at his statement, "Come on, if someone heard that then our cover's blown. Do you know where Cia is?"

"No but I believe she is deep in the underground levels of the hideout..." Link didn't put the Mastersword away as he knew that they intended to go straight to Cia.

***

"Sheik? Link?" Lana breathed out as the two came around the corner.

She had definitely not expected them to be there. Were they here to rescue her? How did they get past the Yiga forces?

"Lana?" Sheik came running up to the shackled girl with Link following up.

Link went into a defensive position, taking the post of lookout. Sheik went to work on the shackles, trying her best to pry the damn things off her friend. Goddessess, what were the things made of?! There must have been some sort of an enchantment on them.

"Um... Company..." Link whispered to Sheik as a dark figure slipped into the shadows of the room.

Sheik snapped her back to the wall, pulling out her harp and poised her hand, ready to strum. A soft chuckling came from the shadows of the dungeon walls and a figure came forward.

It was unmistakably Cia. Her tight clothing hugged her curves and nearly her entire chest was bare, her blouse splitting off in different directions. One of her legs was bare and poking through her skirt, showing off her skin. She wore elaborate jewelry and a weirdly shaped headpiece.

With every step towards Link, she made sure to swing her hips in a sexy manner

With every step towards Link, she made sure to swing her hips in a sexy manner. She put one hand on her hip and slowly advanced. She reminded Link of Malon, the crazy stable girl who looked like she was ready to kill to be with Link.

"Don't worry, Link... I'm not going to hurt you..." She ran a nailed finger down her jaw seductively.

"Oh really? So you don't mind if we take Lana and go then?" He asked sarcastically, poising the Mastersword to strike.

"So you don't want to stay with me?" She purred softly as she placed her hands on her hips.

Link stroked his chin mockingly, pretending to think it over, "No, not really..."

Sheik came forward and strummed her harp, sending a wave of golden light towards the dark sorceress. It took her by surprise, sending her hurtling back into the stone wall. She crumpled to the floor and her headpiece fell off.

She shook her head violently before glaring up at the Sheikah warrior. She growled in anger before collecting her staff and firing a bolt of blackness in their direction.

Sheik took over Link's protective post as he went back at work on Lana's chains. He swiped at one of the shackles, cutting one of her hands free before turning on the next one. When she was completely free, Link pushed her off into the corner of the room. Without her spell book and no weapons, she was hardly in a position to fight.

Sheik and Cia were locked in a seemingly endless battle, throwing wave after wave of energy at each other. Finally, Cia raised her staff as it started to glow.

"Enough!" She cried as purple shapes started to form behind her, "One more move and I will send my armies straight to your castle!"

The purple shapes became more refined as they grew into huge window like circles. They they them all too well, they were the Gate of Souls. If Cia sent her armies through them, Hyrule would be crushed again.

Link slowly put down the Mastersword, knowing that it was too risky to oppose her at that moment. He used his feet to kick it behind himself so that Cia would relax more. If push comes to shove, he could easily reach it if need be.

"Now then..." She sighed with a smile, "How exactly did you plan on killing me without banishing my sister to the forbidden time realm?"

Sheik and Link exchanged confused looks. What was she talking about. Cia howled with laughter as she realised what was happening.

"You don't know, do you?" She cackled, "If either one of us dies, the other is banished!" She rung with laughter.

"Unless of course..." She ran her nailed finger down her jaw again as she purred softly, "Link joins by my side..."

"No!" Sheik cried, pushing Link behind her in a protective rush.

"But I deserve him! I have defeated you! I deserve h-" she was cut short as her words hitched in her throat.

The Gate of Souls vanished and Cia dropped her staff to the ground. Her breathing became laboured and she looked down shakily at her stomach as she felt a piecing motion go into her.

Surprisingly, there was nothing there, no blade nor wound. Her powers were no longer flowing through her as she looked up at the two who looked back at her confused.

"You don't always get the person you think you deserve..." All eyes snapped to the corner where Lana stood, "and I can live with that."

Both Sheik and Link slapped a hand over their mouths in horror of what they were looking at...

Lana's hands were dripping with her own blood as they lost their life and fell away from the hilt of the Mastersword. Her knees gave way and she was forced into the floor. She pulled the Mastersword out of her stomach and placed it out on the ground next to her before the rest of her body gave up and crumpled to the ground.

"No!" Cia cried as her sister rolled into death and her own body began to melt away and dissolve back into Lana's body.

As the final whisps of Cia died away, Sheik and Link couldn't breath as they looked down into Lana's lifeless eyes...

Finally, Sheik came forward and whispered down at her friend, "I am sorry..."