Young Love.

Sheik walked up and down in anger. It had been days since she and Link had integrated into the Yiga Clan and so far, they hadn't gotten anywhere! Sheik had been inside the heart of her worst enemy's hideout and she couldn't do anything!

She was so fed up of having to agree with their menacing ways and pretend that she was fine with their way of life. She was fed up of trying to fake prayers to Ganondalf, the man the Yiga worship as their god. Thank the Goddesses Link was there, or she would have already lashed out and throttled someone, blowing their cover.

Wolf Link could see that Sheik was distressed and so he pranced up to her and nudged her hand. She let out a exasperated sigh before stopping her paceing and starting down in her bed. Wolf Link jumped up on her bed and rest his head on her lap to which she started to stroke, finally relaxing.

"I'm sorry..." She looked into Wolf Link's eyes.

Even with the exterior body of a wolf, Link's eyes stayed the same. They still held the same amount of kindness and the same amount of love. Sheik held him close, stroking Wolf Link's soft fur pelt.

"It's just... I want this to be over..." Tears welled up in her eyes but she refused to let them fall, "My entire life, this one at least," she looked away as she remembered a few snipits of her past lives, "I have trained to defeat the Calamity... I thought that everything would calm down..." A solitary tear fell down.

She was snapped back to reality when she felt Wolf Link nuzzling her hand. Once he had her attention, he raised his paw, the one with the twilight shackle.

"No!" Sheik squealed, realising what he was asking, "Everyone in the Yiga Clan knows your face! What if we get caught?!" She snapped quietly.

Wolf Link tilted his head and looked up at her with that are-you-serious look. She pocked his paw at her again. Sheik rolled her eyes and unbuckled the shackle, letting Wolf Link's body twist and stretch back into his Hylian form. Sheik looked away, not wanting to see Link in pain as he always was when he transformed.

"I'm sorry..." Sheik looked up when she felt his hands on her cheeks, wiping away her tears and heard his soft voice, "Things will calm down... I promise..."

Sheik melted into his arms, just like she always did. She rest her head on his chest and he wrapped his arms round her shoulders, rocking her back and forth in an effort to help her relax.

"After this is done, I promise, things will die down... Your kingdom will be the mightiest," he patted her back, "your kingdom will be the brightest," he drew circles on her back with his thumb, "your kingdom will be the most diverse, the most peaceful, the most accepting..." He held her close.

Maybe that was all she needed. She had told herself that everything was already fine when the Calamity had fallen. She had been so desperate to prove herself to her kingdom that maybe she overworked herself. Maybe all she needed was someone to tell her that she was doing a great job.

"I love you..." Link whispered, almost inaudible but she still heard it.

Sheik pulled out of his arms so as to look into Link's eyes. She looked long and hard into his royal blue eyes. It only just occurred to her that this was the first time he had said those words... She couldn't contain her smile as she pulled him into a kiss.

"You're supposed to say..." Link tried to speak through their kiss, "I love you too."

Sheik giggled through their kiss before pulling apart and look into his eyes, "I love you too..." She giggled again before adding, "It only took you a hundred years to say it!" She snapped playfully.

***

"Ahh!" The Sheikah girl squealed as she was pushed into the cold water.

"Hahahaha! Got you!" Sidon haunched over with laughter, clutching his stomach as he howled out.

Paya sprung from the water and started to splash frantically, not knowing what the last few seconds were about. When she finally came to her senses she glared at the handsome Zora Prince and began to shiver.

"W-what was that for?!" She pouted as she crossed her arms.

"You wanted to meet me by the Castle Motte-" he smirked as he looked down at the soaking wet Sheikah girl.

"I didn't ask you to throw me in!" She cried back, starting to shiver violently.

Sidon rolled his eyes but continued to laugh his head off. In fact, he hadn't laughter that hard since his before his sister had died. He looked down at Paya and realised how much his sister and her had in common.

Both were quite shy. Both were good friends with Link. And both never got a chance to tell Link they loved him. Sidon couldn't stop laughing as he thought about it.

"C-can you help?" Paya blushed red in the face as she realised that she couldn't get out of the motte.

Sidon smirked and bowed to her before diving into the water. Paya looked around frantically as he disappeared in the water. Suddenly she was lifted out the water by the Zora Prince, his strong arms around her made her heat up even with the freezing cold water seeping through her clothes.