Hot Springs.

The King and Queen arrived the stable around midday. They received a warm welcome as the happy married couple boarded their horse, Epona. They were traveling round Hyrule for their honeymoon.

They payed for their bed and settled down while they waited for the staff to leave for the night. The two waited untill they had doused the lamps and asleep before they quietly snuck out.

Zelda giggled as they got further away from the stable and nearer to the famous hot springs of Death Mountain. Zelda was pulling Link by is arm eagerly while Link was a bit more hesitant, not wanting anyone to hear Zelda's giggles.

"Oh, come on!" She chuckled, coming through the archway to where the hot springs were.

Zelda let go of Link's arm and took off her boots before walking up to the edge of the water. She began walking against the rock face with her feet in the hot water. Finally she came to a ledge and she slipped round it, away from view.

Link chuckled and took his own boots off before following after her. By the time he got to her, she was already in the misty water. Link was about to follow her in when he stepped on her clothes which she had discarded before entering.

Zelda chuckled and swam away from the water edge, away from Link. He started to undress and before long he was swimming in the incredibly hot water towards Zelda.

When he got there, he was surprised when she turned around quickly and splashed him. His long hair, out of his ponytail, was drenched and his face was dripping with water. Zelda couldn't contain her laugher.

"Very funny!" With that, Link splashed water into her face, silencing her.

It was Link's turn to laugh but was cut short when he was drenched again. And so, the little battle begun.

"And Zelda scores another hit against the Calamity!" She chuckled as she splashed water into Link's face.

"Hang on, why am I the Calamity?" Link joked as her splashed her back.

"Oh and the Calamity fights back with sarcasm!" She laughed, "Oof! I don't know if Zelda can recover from that!"

Link backed away, his hands up in mock surrender. They both stayed there laughing for what seemed like hours untill Zelda came forward and flung her arms around him.

Together they swam back to the edge of the springs and looked up at the beautiful night sky. The moon was full and made of the finest silver. The stars shine brightly. Together, the moon and the stars lit the place up perfectly, throwing blues and whites on the ground. The lava from Death Mountain glowed also, it's red mixing with the blues.

"It's beautiful..." Zelda looked up in awe of the sight.

"Not as beautiful as the woman right next to me." Link smirked.

Zelda elbowed him in the ribs, "I remember that line..."

Link just smirked back, "Do you also remember this?"

With that, he put his hands on her hips and turned her round to face him before putting her on his lap. She wrapped her legs around him as she smiled playfully down at him.

"Yeah... I remember that..." She moved a strand of his hair away from his face, curling it behind his ear before smirking, "Remember this..."

She snaked her arms round his neck and leant in, capturing their lips into a passionate kiss. Link put his hands on the small of her back, pulling her close, sending ripples in the steaming water.

They relived their first night together. Except that both were less afraid and neither cared Zelda's father. They no longer cared what people thought of them. They no longer cared how it would effect Zelda. They no longer cared for the consequences that might come to Link. They didn't need to anymore.