Home Sweet Home.

Zelda was different. Good different, bit different nonetheless. Link had always wanted to see this side of her. He thought that, given the chance, she would have become an inventor, what with her enthusiastic approach to the Sheikah technology.

Link and Zelda had traveled to Hateno Village. Now that Hyrule Castle was off limits, they needed a base of operations. Zelda was still the princess and therefore she had the responsibility to restore her Kingdom. That being said, she didn't just want to remake Hyrule, she wanted to reshape it.

She loved the Sheikah technology and knew that it would be best to encourage its use. In fact, the very reason the Yiga clan even existed was because the royal family had restricted the Sheikah technology. That lead to a band of reble Sheikah to turn on the throne. If Zelda could reintegrate the technology back into society, the last few members of the Yiga clan would die out and leave the future generation free to explore the possibilities of the technology.

That was just one of her many ideas she had. In the meantime, she needed a place to stay and Link had that place...

"Ta da!" He pushed the door to the small cottage open at let Zelda inside.

He knew that his house wasn't as luxurious as the Castle but it was good enough as a place to sleep. Zelda loved it! All her life she had lived in the castle, Link's house was like a new adventure! She thought it was nice and cosy. His weapons were hung up on the wall along with some bows and shields. There was a small kitchen in the corner and a dining table in the middle. A small set of stairs let to a landing where the only bed stood. Outside there was a small stable pen, big enough for both their horses.

When Link had bought the house, it was being nocked down because it was apparently abandoned a hundred years ago. Now that Link had his memory back, he realised that this house was actually his father's house and when he had died, Link had left.

"It's perfect!" Zelda squealed as she hugged him tight.

"Really?" He cocked an eyebrow.

"Really." She smiled sweetly.

***

The Village was thrilled to see the princess, they were overjoyed! And when Zelda announced that she would be staying in Hateno for the foreseeable future, they decided to throw a big celebration!

Purah had come down from her ancient tech lab to see the princess. While the townsfolk sang and danced, Zelda and Purah were busy exchanging ideas for the future of Hyrule. Typical, Link thought, always working!

Link swaggered over there, cutting through the croud. He could have sworn he heard a few girls sigh as him. When he came over to Zelda, he held out his hand for her to take.

"Come dance, Zelda..." He smiled, he could call her Zelda now in public!

She sighed, fixing the Sheikah Slate onto her belt and taking his hand. She giggled as he pulled her towards the dancing townsfolk.

Some girls in the croud 'awww'ed the couple as they danced around the bonfire they had created. The children ran around them, laughing and playing games, happy the princess had returned.

***

Link had his arm wrapped round her waist as they walked away from the party. As much as they wanted to stay, they both knew that they needed to get away.

Link led his princess upstairs towards the bed. Before he could do anything, Zelda pushed him into bed and jumped on top of him playfully.

Zelda giggled again. Link would never be able to get used to this, them finally being free to make their own decisions. Zelda had always been told that she needed her powers to defeat the Calamity. But now the Calamity had passed, there were no more instructions to follow. She could do whatever she desired with Link. She continued to giggle.

She ran a hand over his chest, braising his abs before finding his belt. Link let his hand roam over her hips making her giggle again. Maybe he could get used to the new Zelda after all...

He leaned up and started to kiss her. One of his hands still went over her curves while the other found the hem of her shirt. He slipped his hand inside and felt her stomach. She unbuckled the Mastersword and threw it off the bed.

She ripped his tunic off over his head and tossed it aside, letting her hands wander over his muscles. He was quite scarred, what with all his battle scars from before and after the Calamity.

Link pushed her top upwards and pulled it over her head, leaving her in her bra. She giggled again. She didn't exactly have to be quite anymore...

With her top gone, Link flipped her over so she was underneath. He started to trail kisses down her neck while his hands fumbled with her belt. She helped him remove them with no struggle and threw them away, leaving her in her underwear.

She giggled in between kisses. Link thought it was cute, the way she giggled. Before, they had to keep quiet just incase anyone heard them but now they were on the outskirts of a small village and Zelda was the ruler of what was left of the Kingdom of Hyrule.

Zelda unbuckled Link's trousers and slipped them off leaving Link in his pants. He found her bra and unhooked it, throwing it onto the growing pile of clothes at the bottom the bed.