Little red riding hood

3229 word count

I feel like my readers deserved a really long chapter

Once upon a time, there was a young woman. She was good-looking girl with gorgeous green eyes and lovely pink hair. She was known around the city as the girl with the bike. She made a good reputation as being the fastest cyclists around. 

In her high school years, she loved nothing more than to drag race, play chicken, and be absolutely reckless with her life and her bike.

 In fact, when she was still active, many gave her the nickname Riding Hood, because of red jacket and helmet she used to wear was the only thing that bikers saw in the night. Even when she got out of school she became something of a legend and still dragged from time to time in neighboring cities.

 However, that all stopped when her grandpa died from illness. They were close, he was her mechanic, he taught her how to upgrade her old bike, and fiddled with things to make it the fast thing on the road. Since then, she settled down. 

She became a high end delivery woman, with the task of delivering high end and expensive cargo to private collectors in safest and fastest way. She had a reputation of getting things there fast and on time and she loved it. 

But the main thing it did was keep her close to the city. She needed to be close because her grandma lived close and it was easier for her to visit every other day. 

Ever since Grandpa died, she had no one but her to keep her company and Grandma was nice and love her granddaughter dearly.

"Sakura is that you?"

"Yep! How are you feeling Grandma?"

"Oh dear, I had better days. You're coming over to visit me right?"

"Of course! I made you a basket of things so you'll feel a little better! I also got the ingredients to make some homemade lobster bisque for you,"

"You really know how to make an old woman feel special!" then she had a coughing fit. She didn't like the sound of that cough, not one bit. 

"What did the doctor say about your cough?" 

"It's a little of an infection but nothing that an antibiotic can't clear up! I'll wait until you get here to get my medicine. You're coming right over?"

"Yep! Just finishing things up,"

"Okay sweetie but please be careful! That convict, the Wolf, has been prowling around lately! I don't know if he's escape prison or on parole but I wouldn't want him to hurt you!" 

"Don't worry! I'll be okay! You just stay in bed and get better!" she went downstairs and loaded her basket for Grandma.