{6 Break down

{6 Break down

Your POV

You woke up again panting and sweating with your heart beating fast, you forced yourself to slowly breathe in and out to slow your panting and heartbeat. After a few moments, you had calmed down a bit. Again this nightmare, you sighed and grabbed your phone from the nightstand, only 3 am. Yesterday after classes, you had worked on your assignments for the rest of the day and had gone to bed around midnight. So, you barely had slept three hours, you lay back down on your back and stared at the ceiling trying to remember what had woken you up. Immediately you felt this strange feeling of deja vu, like all of this, happened before you just couldn't remember what exactly had happened. The only thing you could recollect was this shadow person, a silhouette, but you couldn't remember their face or what he did. After a few minutes, you threw off your blankets in frustrations and got out of bed. There was no way you were going to be able to sleep again, too scared to be woken up again by the same nightmare. Instead, you walked to your bathroom to wash off the sweat you had woken up in. When you had showered and changed into clean clothes, you looked at the time again, 4 am. Sighing, you walked into the kitchen to make some coffee and sat behind your desk in your small apartment, might as well do some work.

''AAAARGH,'' You screamed in frustration and angrily closed the laptop and sighed loudly.

You had been trying to concentrate for an hour but there were so many questions going through your head, what was this nightmare? Why had your ankle hurt so bad? What was happening to you? It all started on the day of the concert. Was it possible you had soulmate bonded? No, No, you shook your head that was not possible he hadn't even looked at you. You are just tired and stressed. You couldn't sit still anymore and decided that maybe a little walk would clear your head. Grabbing your coat you left the small apartment. It was still dark outside but in the far distance, the sky was turning a slightly reddish color signaling it was going to get light soon. While wandering the endless streets you thought about everything that had happened. What if Yoongi was your soulmate? What would happen to your life? Would he be experiencing the same things as you? What if you were only able to sleep when you are with him? That would make your worst fears reality, depending on one person. Not being able to live without this person, not being able to be completely free. It couldn't be, it was not true, it was not possible. You wandered the streets endlessly with thoughts like that in your head, you only snapped back to reality when ones again your ankle started hurting again. It was just as bad as yesterday if not worse. Grasping your ankle in pain you tumbled over and landed hard on your butt on the streets. You inspected your ankle and ones again saw nothing wrong with it, as sudden as the pain came it was gone again. Rubbing your now sore butt from the fall you slowly got up again. Maybe your friends were right I should go to see a doctor. You grabbed your phone from your back pocket but when you looked at the screen you cursed, the screen was completely broken. When you had fallen you must have landed on your phone, the screen was completely cracked and it would not turn on anymore. In frustration, you threw the phone to the ground and watched how it smashed into several pieces. You just watched it lying there in the dirt for a moment before you broke down in tears. Why was this happening to you? You had been happy! You had been completely fine, just a normal college girl working hard to earn her college degree. What had gone so terribly wrong that you were here crying with your phone in pieces in the dirt. What had happened?

After a few minutes, you had calmed down and gathered yourself to walk back home. When you finally got back to your apartment it was already light out and people were starting their day. You looked at the clock on the wall and gasped it was already 8 am! You quickly grabbed your bag and ran to the bus, you were going to be late to class!

---

You entered the classroom panting and everyone turned their heads when you stormed in.

''Sorry,'' You bowed apologizing, ''Carry on don't mind me.''

You silently sat down next to your friends, they looked at you with a worried look.

''Were where you Y/N'' Haneul whispered worried, ''I called you like a thousand times but your phone was off.''

''It wasn't off'' You replied and sighed ''It broke.''

''It broke?'' Jieun asked, ''How did that happen?''

''I-'' You wanted to say that you fell but you knew they would immediately be worried about you. ''Ít fell.''

''It fell?'' Jieun asked.

''Yeah, it fell and it broke.'' You replied softly.

''Y/N'' Haneul says softly obviously not believing your story.

''Ladies!'' The teaches yelled, ''pay attention please!''

All of you quickly looked to the front and started paying attention.

---

After class, your friends immediately turned to you.

''How is it possible to look even worse than yesterday?'' Jieun asked raising an eyebrow.

''You are so calling a doctor,'' Haneul added, ''Like right now.''

She handed you her phone. You sighed, ''Fine.''

----

Everyone thank you so much for reading my story I never thought so many people would like it. I am not a professional writer, but I love stories. lately, I had been reading many soulmate related fanfics trying to find one that matched with an idea in my head, but I thought I found many enjoyable stories it never was the story that I had imagined. So, instead of endlessly searching for the story, I wanted I decided to write it myself.

ps: The new BTS album, I love it so much. I have it constantly on repeat!!