{86 Graduation

{86 graduation

Your POV

Nervously you fumble with your hands in your lap and look over the crowd of people. Your heart was beating fast and loud, almost as if there was a second heartbeat, but that was impossible were probably just the nerves running through your body.

''Stop fumbling,'' Jieun nudges you with her elbow, ''You're making me nervous.''

''I am already nervous,'' You whispered back, ''There are so many people.''

''You don't even have to say anything,'' Jieun replied, ''You walk up to there, sign some papers and go on your way.''

''I know, I know,'' You replied and started fumbling again, with your dress this time.

Today was your graduation, you would receive the paper you had been working hard for the past years. You had struggled through the assignment but in the end, they had approved it and now you were here at your graduation. With a bright future ahead of you working at Bighit, first as a technical assistant and then as Junior editor. The past months had flown by and a lot had happened in those months. You were ready to leave everything behind and start at your new job! The BTS tour had started last weekend they kicked off the tour with the first two concerts in Seoul, in two days you would fly with BTS to America to continue the tour.

''Lee Haneul!'' The man leading the graduation ceremony said loudly through the microphone.

Haneul who was sitting to your left looked at you with wide eyes, ''That's me.''

''Yes,'' You grabbed Haneul's arm and pushed her forward, ''Go! Get your degree!''

Haneul smiled at you and walked forward, when she reached the podium she said down next to the chancellor of the university. She looked at you and Jieun and gave her a bright smile and a thumbs up. The chancellor handed her some papers and pointed to a few places where she needed to sign. After she signed the paper the chancellor carefully put them in a portfolio handed it to her and congratulated her and the university photographer snapped some pictures of the event. Haneul was smiling brightly when she came back to her seat and the next student's name was called.

''Aaah,'' She sighed relieved, ''I'm glad that's over.''

''Let me see!'' Jieun exclaimed excited, Haneul showed her the portfolio with her signed degree in it, ''Oooooh! It's official now!''

''I can't believe it, right!'' Haneul exclaimed excitedly.

''Sssssh,'' A girl student behind us shushed us annoyed, Jieun glared at her but sat back in her seat quietly. She had been kind out loud during the ongoing ceremony and knew it.

More names where called and you and Jieun patiently waited for your turn. It seemed like hours until your names were finally called.

''L/N Y/N.''

Your name resonated loudly through the room and it took you a while to realize it was your name that was called. the heartbeat in your chest exhilarated even more and this time you were sure there was a second heartbeat in your chest. The familiar feeling beating slower and more steadily then yours. Haneul and Jieun both nudged you at the same time and pushed you forward. With trembling legs you walked to the podium, you looked over your shoulder checking the crowd, but you couldn't find Yoongi's face in the crows. This was absurd this was a busy graduation ceremony he couldn't be here, he would draw way too much attention. Your eyes landed on the back of the crowd and you saw your parents and brother sitting next to each other. All three of them had a huge grin on their face and gave you a thumbs up. You gave them a bright smile before shaking your thoughts about Yoongi out your head, it must be your imagination. A result of your nerves playing a game with you. You looked back to the front and walked to the graduation podium.