{73 Call from Namjoon

Your POV

When you enter your apartment you sink down on the couch, what were you going to do now? You felt horrible after losing your job. When you applied you knew there was a risk. Why hadn't you listened to Yoongi why had it to be BigHit of all places? You shook your head trying to also shake off the thoughts, you needed a distraction. Tempted you looked over at the fridge where you knew a cold bottle of wine was, but you knew you couldn't Yoongi probably went back to BigHit and you didn't want to get him drunk. Besides drinking to get rid of your problems wasn't going to do anything good anyway. Your friends are both still at work, still, you knew if you'd tell them what happened they would come over as soon as possible and comfort you but, you also knew they would ask questions. Questions you didn't want to answer right now, you wanted to be alone. You got up from the couch and sighed, maybe a long hot shower would calm you down? At least it would wash off all the tears you'd cried. You grabbed some comfortable clean clothes from the closet and went to the bathroom. 

The warm water had made you feel a little bit better, the tears were washed away and even though you still didn't feel good, it didn't feel like the world was going to end anymore. You just weren't sure where to go from here. Your internship was gone and you needed to talk to the University about what happened but what exactly where you going to tell them? You couldn't tell them the truth, besides why would they believe you when the CEO also hadn't. What were you going to do? You sighed again, throwing the towel in your laundry basket and plopping down on the couch. Later, you would think about it later. Now you just didn't want to think about it anymore, it wasn't going to change anything anyway. You turned on your laptop and put on a movie to distract yourself. It wasn't long after when you felt something, Yoongi. His emotions were all over the place, you felt his anger, sadness, confusion, everything, you sat up a little bit more straight. Did this mean he found out something? You grabbed your phone and sent him a message, but he didn't respond. He probably still was in an important conversation and you decided to just wait until he would come over tonight. You lay down on the couch and continued to watch the movie, it wasn't long after when Yoongi's emotion subsided and you thought he was going to be alright. 

When you woke up it was already dark outside, you must have fallen asleep at some point during the movie. It wasn't so strange everything that happened it had made you feel extremely tired. You grabbed your phone to look at the time and your eyes widened when you saw it already 8 pm you slept for hours. You unlocked your phone and curiously looked at the messages there were a few from some group chats but you scrolled past them but disappointed looked at the screen when you saw there was nothing from Yoongi. He said he was coming by tonight as soon as he knew something, but it was already 8 pm, he could have at least sent a message, right? Then you notice that you also had some messaged from BTS's their group chat, you open it curiously. Scrolling through the messages your worry grows, apparently, no one had seen Yoongi since this morning. The last message was sent at 5 pm, there was a chance they met afterward and everything was fine, but something told everything was not fine. Maybe it was your gut feeling or the fact that you didn't feel anything. If Yoongi found out what happened when you would have felt his emotions and you should feel something right now right, happiness if it was good news, sadness, or worry when it was bad but there wasn't anything. Just a whole lot of nothing. You tried calling Yoongi but to no avail, it went straight to voicemail, his phone must be off. 

You put your phone down and contemplated what to do. You could call your friends but still weren't ready for their questions. Besides, it wasn't going to bring you any answers about what happened. There was another option, you did have all the other members' phone numbers, but besides the one time you met, you never really talked to them. Gathering all your courage you opened a chat with Namjoon and sent him a message, just him. He was the leader after all if anyone knew what was going on it was going to be him. It isn't long before you get a reply.