{11 Fansign in Busan pt. 2

Your POV

Nervously you grabbed Jieun's hand while you kept staring at Yoongi. You couldn't help it. He just looked so beautiful.

''It'll be fine, don't worry.'' Jieun reassuringly squeezed your hand.

You nodded in response but didn't look away from Yoongi.

''You're love-struck, aren't you?'' Jieun mumbled while slowly tugging you forward along with the other girls.

You didn't respond to her too occupied with staring at Yoongi. He was trying to concentrate on the fans in front of him, making small conversation and signing their albums but, every moment a fan moved forward or any other moment he didn't have to engage in conversation you saw him taking glances at you. Every time he looked at you, your heart fluttered. His heartbeat had been beating non-stop in your chest since the moment you had entered the venue and you wondered if he felt yours too. And if so if he was able to feel your heart fluttering every time he looked at you. You loved and hated this feeling at the same time. This feeling had been exactly what you had been afraid of it felt like you could never be fully alive without him, even though you had never met him. On the other hand, you felt happiness like you had never felt before and it felt so good.

Before you knew it you were in front of Jin who was sitting in the first seat at the table. You gave him your album mumbling something that sounded like hello, but you were too distracted by Yoongi who was just sitting two seats away. Yoongi was affected by your closeness too, you could see it in the way his hands were slightly shaking whenever he signed an album and by the way, he kept taken glances at you. Jieun who was behind you softly nudged your arm you looked at her. She pointed toward Jin who was looking weird at you holding the album up for you to accept back. He must think I am some snobby fan who is just coming because of one person, you hadn't even really uttered a word to him. It was kind of true, though, before you had loved all the members, Yoongi hadn't even been your bias. Jungkook had been your bias, but now your mind couldn't think of anyone else then Yoongi and you had come all the way here just for him. You mindlessly gave V your album who was next in line. Yoongi now was so close that if you extended your arm you could touch him. It was so tempting! He was so close! What am I thinking! You don't even know the guy. This was so confusing!

You bit your lip, hard, trying to distract yourself, not get tempted to just jump over the table and hug him. Suddenly Jieun softly pushed your back nudging you forward, somehow Taehyung had understood that you were kind of out of it and had slowly moved the album towards Yoongi after signing it instead of giving it back to you. You took one deep breath and stepped forward in front of Yoongi. He looked up at you, your whole body was tingling. Then Yoongi extended his hand, slowly you extended your hand too. The moment your hands touched fireworks seemed to go off in your body everything felt so... perfect. You couldn't describe this intense feeling of euphoria. With your other hand, you had to get a hold of the table to stabilize yourself otherwise you would surely have fallen over. You couldn't understand that you never had wanted this everything felt so perfect.

''H-Hi'' Yoongi softly mumbled just loud enough for you to hear it. His voice sounded like music to your ears, no it was music. It was beautiful.

''H-i'' You stuttered back.

Then Yoongi seemed to realize where he was and he quickly released your hand. When his hand moved away from yours you felt a small piece of paper being tucked in your hand, with a smooth motion you took the paper and quickly closed your hand around it keeping it safe and hidden. Yoongi opened your album and signed it for you, then handed it back to you. When you took the album from him your fingers touched for a moment and again fireworks seemed to be going off in your body. After receiving your album you reluctantly moved forward toward Jimin who was seating in the next seat. You struggled a little walking away from Yoongi, it felt wrong. You had no idea, that a soulmate bond could affect a person so much. As much as you had loved it second ago, now you hated it. You hated that it felt so wrong to walk away from him, like something bad was going to happen if you did, which was nonsense. You had been fine without him your whole life, you surely would be fine now.

After your album was signed by all the members you left the venue, not caring if there was going to be another performance or announcement or anything. You just had to get out of there. When you entered the main hall you let out a deep breath and sank down the wall next to the door. Everything was so much to take in.

''Are you alright?'' Jieun asked when she entered the main hall.

''I'm okay. ''You replied and sat up a bit straighter, ''It's just a lot to take in.''

Jieun sat down next to you and took your hand, ''It'll b- What's this?'' Jieun took the small paper from your hand that you unknowingly had clutched tightly in your fist. You quickly took the paper from her hands, curious about what it said.

''Yoongi gave it to me.'' You said and opened the paper.

Please, give this paper to a security guard.

Please, bring this girl to an empty room, I need to talk to her about an important matter after the event.

At the bottom of the paper was Yoongi's signature.

You looked at Jieun not knowing what to do.

''What?'' Jieun asked curiously, ''What does it say?

You handed her the paper, she read the text and then jumped up.

''Come one!'' She almost yelled and extended her hand.

''What? Where too?'' You asked, but Jieun grabbed your hand and pulled you off the floor.

''To find the security of course.'' She replied and dragged you along. We didn't have to search for long because a security guard was standing a few meters away guarding the entrance door.

''Can I help you?'' The security guard asked when the two of you walked over to him.

Jieun handed you the paper and nudged her head towards the security guard, signaling you to give him the paper.

''Yoongi, you know one of the members of BTS from the fansign event, gave me this paper.'' You handed the security guard the paper.

The security guard read the paper and mumbled something in his a microphone. He waited for a few seconds before he nodded.

''Okay, but only her.'' He said nodding his head in your directions. ''Follow me.''

''You can do this!'' Jieun said and gave you a quick hug.

You followed the security guard into a long hallway with doors on both sides. He stopped in front of a door with a large 8 on it and opened it.

''You can wait here.'' He said and motioned for you to go inside.

You entered the room. It was a small office room with a desk and computer and a few chairs around it. You sat down on one of the chairs. When you had left the venue hall the event was far from over, you and Jieun seat's had been about halfway up the hall so it was going to take a while before Yoongi would be able to meet you here. You grabbed your phone and scrolled around on social media to kill the time and tried not to think of Yoongi.

---

The views of this story are going crazy!!! It's not even a week later and we've already reached more than 1500 views!! Thank you so much for reading and voting for this story!!

Be prepared for the next chapter!!