{55 The Email From BigHit

{55 The email from BigHit

Your POV

It's Saturday morning your hands are sweating and you feel uncomfortable in the dressy clothes. You feel excited and extremely nervous at the same time. Just yesterday you received the email, the email that would change everything. The email from BigHit, the email that told you that you were accepted. They asked you if you had time to come in the day after to go over the details today and to discuss the contract, this day was today. You were overjoyed reading the email but soon realization kicked in that you still hadn't told Yoongi about it. How was he going to react to the news? Never had you expected to receive the news this fast. You hadn't even expected to get accepted in the first place. Just this morning you had received a message that Yoongi was back in Seoul, it had been too late to talk to him before going over to BigHit or to go to BigHit when he was still away. Everything had such bad timing.

It was even worse he was your soulmate you didn't even need to run into him you just had to be in close enough proximity for your heartbeats to find each other, you didn't even need to be face to face with him. How were you going to explain that to him when that happened? How were you going to act when you would come to face him at BigHit. All those thoughts were running through your head making you extremely stressed and nervous. To make things even worse Jieun and Haneul had put you in these freaking dressy clothes that were far from comfortable. However, there was was no backing out now, when if ever would you get another opportunity like this again?

When the BigHit building came closer your stress levels were over the top, you had thought the appointment with the head editor would make you nervous but to be honest it was all Yoongi. You were so afraid Yoongi would find out before you had a chance to tell him. Even though you hadn't planned to tell him in the first place it had never been your idea to come in here signing a contract without telling Yoongi you had gotten accepted to the job in the first place. You had always thought there was going to be more time between receiving the email and going over to the company but, apparently, not. While cursing at yourself for not telling him sooner you approached the BigHit building. In front of it, there was a small group of girls some were sitting around and others where standing in a little cluster holding up signs with their declaration of love for BTS written on them. You walked passed the group of girls to the security guards at the entrance you told them your name and that you had an appointment with the head editor, one of the security guards said something into his earpiece and soon after nodded to the other security guard.

''Please pick up you're visitors pass at the information desk,'' The guard said before stepping aside and opened the doors for you with his keys.

''Thank you,'' You said to the security guard and then walked through the doors into the building. The information desk was on your left you remembered that from the last time you were here. It was such a strange feeling knowing that this might just be your workplace from now on. Suddenly your heart skipped a beat and in shock, you put your hand over your heart, but it was a false alarm your heartbeat soon returned to normal. It must be the nerves and the thoughts of the job and Yoongi. You showed the information desk your identification card and they gave you a visitors pass, a small lady with dark brown wavy hair offered to take you to the head editors office because the building could be a little confusing, but you declined the offer you rather spent the last moments alone to gather your thoughts. The walk up the stairs was nerve-wracking with every step you took you thought a familiar feeling would enter your chest but luckily it didn't. When you were in front of the office still nothing had happened and you sighed relieved maybe Yoongi isn't hurt. Softly you knocked at the door.

''Come in!'' A voice called on the other side of the door, ''Ah Y/N come in.''

''Hi,'' You bowed polity to your new boss and smiled friendly at her.

''First of all congratulations,'' The head editor smiled and signaled for you to sit down, ''We don't take in many interns and don't actively search for them, we just hire the few that we think fit in with our policies. So you're one of the lucky ones, again congratulations. "

''Thank you very much for this opportunity,'' You politely said to hide your inner excitement.

''Oh you don't have to be so formal,'' She said smiling brightly, ''We're all family here don't worry you'll fit right in, you'll see. But so first of all, you're still in university. ''

''Yeah,'' You nodded, ''But I'm almost finished this is my last year.''

''I'm aware, you said so in your application,'' She replied and then opened a folder on her desk, ''I've asked you to sent over the files your university needed us to fill in for the internship and I filled them in for you.''

You didn't know what to say so you just nodded they worked so efficient here she had read over all the files and filled them in within a day!

''Okay so you're university asks you to perform a full-time internship and to integrate you like any other employee to get a realistic idea of the work you are going to do after graduation. '' You nodded along while she continued, ''Good, okay so for interns we do not give a salary, we only provide small support of 500,000 won a month for your work.''

''That's okay you replied, I understand,'' You were earning about the same with you're current job at the cafe so it wouldn't be much change anyway.

''Okay, so you're internship starts in a few weeks on the scheduled time by your university,'' She stopped for a moment and just when you were about to thank her for this opportunity again she continued, ''But I have a question for you, how would you feel about starting next weekend?''

''Next weekend?'' You asked a little confused.

''Yes, it would help if we could already give you an introduction to the work before you start here,'' This time she waited for you to give a reply.

''Oh uh, well I currently have job on the weekends but I'd like to start as soon as possible,'' You didn't even need to think this over just talking to her has gotten you all excited about the job, ''I'll talk to them and let you know as soon as possible if next weekend if possible.''

''Good,'' The head editor smiled politely and closed the folder on her desk and tapped it on the table a few times before handing it over to you ''Here is all the paperwork look everything thoroughly through and bring it with you on your first workday, there's also a contract from BigHit you'll also need to sign that, okay? "

''Yes!'' You took the paperwork from her hands and stared at it this was your future in your own hands.

''Now, how about a little tour around the building?'' The head editor smiled brightly at you.

---------------

Another chapter maybe a little bit predictable but she got the job!!!!

How will Yoongi react when he hears the news? And how will she tell him?

Oh, also I made an Instagram account where I will post BTS pictures, new and some short ff stories. I would love it if you guys will follow me there my username is also jeonjungkookfan0808 there and the profile picture is the same as I have on Wattpad. I hope to see you guys there.

PS: Don't be shy if you guys have any questions, currently I'm too busy to keep up with the comment section, though I will periodically reply to some random comments you guys can always message me! I don't bite!

Random character fact:

Jieun loves fashion and make-up and is usually the one most dressed up and knows all the new trends.