{10 Fansign in Busan

Your POV

As you still had to work on the weekend you and the girls had left on Monday to Busan. Jieun and Haneul had done their research and they had calculated that if we would buy 20 albums there would surely be a fan sign ticket. You thought they had gone crazy spending so much money but they insisted. And we managed to not get one but two tickets for the fansign!!!!

At first, you thought Jieun and Haneul would fight over the second ticket but it turned out that Haneul had an important presentation the day of the fansign and was unable to go anyway. So Jieun was going to be your travel buddy to the fansign.

The days flew by and before you knew it it was the day of the fansign and you were waiting outside of the venue until the doors would open.

''So how are you feeling?'' Jieun asked.

''I'm okay,'' You replied ''Nervous but okay.''

You looked at the venue, the moment you had come close to it your heart had started pounding abnormally fast and loud. That same euphoric feeling was tingling inside of you.

''How long before it is going to start?'' You asked and pulled out your phone to look at the time.

''It starts at noon, so just one hour.'' Jieun replied and put a hand on your shoulder, ''don't worry Y/N everything will turn out to be fine. You and Yoongi's baby will be beautiful.''

You looked at her shocked and started hitting her shoulder repeatedly.

''Okay, sorry, sorry,'' Jieun said while trying to defend herself. ''I was just trying to lighten the mood.''

''Well, it's not working because I'm still nervous and my heart is going crazy,'' You replied and clasped a hand over your heart. Jieun reaches out a hand and also placed it over your hear.

''Oh my, it's going fast,'' Jieun then looked at you and wiggled her eyebrow seductively, ''You must really like him, huh.''

''Jieun!'' You hit her again, ''Let's talk about something else.''

''Okay, okay, fine'' Jieun replied, ''please stop hitting me.''

The next hour the two of you chit-chatted about University and just some other random stuff, Jieun tried her best to keep the conversation going so you would be a little distracted. It worked because before you knew it cheers were coming from the front of the queue.

''It's starting!'' You looked at Jieun in shock.

Jieun nodded, ''It's starting, are you ready?''

''No,'' You replied and your body started shivering at the thought of you and Yoongi would be face to face with each other within the next hour.

The queue started shuffling forward and the two of you slowly followed. As there were only limited tickets sold the queue was not long and before you knew it the security guard was scanning your ticket and you had received your seat number. Jieun and you entered the hall and sat down at your assigned seat.

''Can I still run?'' You asked Jieun.

''No way, we spent way too much money for this!'' Jieun replied while she ruffled in her bag and handed you one the albums you had bought, ''Here.''

''Thanks,'' You replied and tightly clutched the album to your chest, glad you had something to hold on too to stop your hands from shaking.

Then there it was again the second heartbeat, beating along with yours.

''They're here.'' You looked at Jieun afraid of what was going to happen.

''How do you know?'' Jieun asked you.

''I just know.'' You replied and looked back to the small stage where a table was placed. The table was almost too big for the stage, almost reaching both ends. Behind the table the were 7 chairs and in front of the table, there was a small path marked with tape. That's where I will be walking in just a few minutes maybe even.

Then one of the staff walked up to the stage with a microphone and started explaining which fans were going first and where we are supposed to go and what was allowed and not allowed. After the speech, he left the stage again and silence filled the hall. All the fans were waiting, anticipating. After a few seconds, another person walked on stage, it was RM! Soon after the other six members followed they lined themselves up before the table and held a short introduction. During the introduction, your eyes were immediately on Yoongi, the moment you saw him you knew something was off. Like all the other members he wasn't standing calmly on the stage, instead, he was clutching the microphone tightly in his trembling hands and his eyes kept scanning the crowd. There were still too many girls, his eyes weren't focussing on you.

After the introduction, BTS sat down on the chairs and a staff member motioned for the first row of fans to come forward to get their album signed and give their gifts. You and Jieun waited patiently before it was your turn, in the meantime you were still clutching the album tight to your chest and was unable to utter any word. Jieun kept taking worried glances at you but you ignored them. Then it was your turn, you got up from your chair and waited until everyone would start moving towards the small stage. While you waited you stared at Yoongi, he was talking to a girl and smiled at her when she shyly gave him her album. His smile made your heart melt and you just kept staring at him. He signed the girl's album and talked to her for a moment before she moved to the next member. Yoongi looked up from the table into the hall and scanned the row girls moving forward towards the table. The moment his eyes locked with yours something incredible happened. It's not anything like people tells you, it's something so incredible like out of this world. How you were feeling inside was indescribable so incredible. And you knew at that moment that your friends had been right, Yoongi was your soulmate and he was an amazing person.

''Y/N'' Jieun poked your side, ''Y/N, can you be more obvious stop staring and start moving.''

''W-What?'' You snapped back to reality and reluctantly looked away from Yoongi to Jieun.

Jieun pointed in front of you and you turned back realizing everyone in front of you was gone, everyone was already standing in queue before the stage and a security guard was looking at you impatiently. Quickly you rushed forward joining the other girls in the queue. When you were standing in the queue again you looked back at Yoongi who was frantically writing some things down on a small piece of paper. Hoseok who was sitting next to looked at Yoongi curious, but Yoongi quickly covered the paper with his hand.

---

Another update!! I hope you guys are still enjoying the story! If you have any question feel free to ask, I will gladly answer them. 😇