{46 Promotions in Japan

Your POV

Sighing you stare at the screen, you know that he is busy but still seeing the empty screen also made you feel empty. Even though he has been gone for just a few days it feels longer. As if your body knew he wasn't close anymore. As if the distance heightened the soulmate bond his emotions came through stronger and you felt more tired these days. It reminded you of the days before the two of you started dating when you were soulmate bonded but not together. Then again maybe you were just overthinking this and it was just because he was busy and you were feeling his tiredness. Still, you didn't like this feeling, it felt as if you were depending on being near, the past weeks you had at least been able to see him ones a week and text daily but now that he was in Japan for promotions for two weeks it was different. He rarely had the time and you hadn't heard from him in two days.

It had been just a little over a week when he had spent the night at your house but it felt as if that was months ago. He wasn't even that far away it wasn't as if he was on the other side of the world. Neither was gone for that long it was just two weeks. Just two weeks and it already made you feeling this empty and lonely. You didn't want to admit but you missed him more then you would have ever expected. It made you feel alone a feeling that felt strange to you, you never felt lonely usually you liked being alone. Sighing you poured yourself another glass of wine and closed your laptop. There was no way you were able to concentrate on your assignments when you were feeling like this. You grabbed your glass of wine from the table and stood up, you needed to do something to get Yoongi off your mind. There wasn't much you could do so you just put on your favorite tv show and drank some wine before going to sleep.

The next morning you again woke up way too early, it must be Yoongi getting ready for his schedule in Japan he said it would be packed so it didn't surprise you. After you ate breakfast you left your house since last night you hadn't been able to work on your assignments you wanted to go to the library before class would start to do work you had failed to do the previous day. The whole day you struggle concentrating on your assignments and classes, you must have at least drunk 5 cups of coffee to get through the day. You weren't looking forward to spending the night alone, luckily Jieun and Haneul were there for you. They immediately had noticed something was off and offered to get food together so now you were sitting in a restaurant drinking soju with the girls. Well, they were drinking soju, as much as you wanted to join them you couldn't. You knew Yoongi was working and he can't be drunk at work.

''How are your assignments going?'' Haneul asked curiously, ''I am close to finishing most of them.''

''I'm getting there,'' Jieun replied and took another sip of soju, ''You guys dragging me to the library to work on assignments helped a lot.''

''I'm also quite far,'' You replied while turning the meat that was sizzling on the small bbq in the middle of the table.

''Can you guys believe that this is the last semester?'' Haneul sighed, ''In just two months will be starting our graduation internships.''

''Yeah, everything is going so fast,'' You weren't only thinking of university but also Yoongi. It felt like it was last week when you started your senior year and now you were close to finishing the last semester and had found your soulmate along the way. It also made you anxious about what was going to happen after you graduated. ''I'm gonna miss our late library sessions.''

''Me too,'' Haneul sadly smiled.

''I won't,'' Jieun said and stuffed a large lettuce wrap in her mouth, the two of you glared at her, ''What? I just don't like going to classes and stuff, I'd rather do my own thing.''

''She has a point,'' Haneul looked at the two of you, ''After this, we will be able to whatever we want.''

The three of you talked a little bit more about your plans after you would finish the last semester, none of you had managed to find an internship just yet. Even though you already knew you wanted an internship in the entertainment industry like you had dreamed of when you started this study. Jieun and Haneul both had their dreams, Haneul was more into Webdesign and Jieun wants to work behind a camera. The three of you talked about possible internship and job opportunities until Haneul suddenly changed the topic.

''Y/N?'' She carefully asked, ''Have you also thought about your relationship with Yoongi in the future?''

''What?'' You replied surprised.

''Well, you know. He's in Japan right now and this will not be the last he will go abroad,'' Haneul looked at you with a serious expression, ''I know you will never admit it but I can see how it is affecting you. You have dark circles under your eyes and you're drinking more coffee than usual and you already drink loads of coffee. Have you ever considered he might be going on tour and be gone for who knows how long?''

''What?'' You asked again, but she was right. Yoongi was inevitably going to go on tour at some point. It hadn't crossed your mind before, which was stupid, she was right they could be going on tour soon. They had just released an album, of course, they were going to go but when? Yoongi hadn't said anything yet. ''I- I don't know.''

If these two weeks were already so hard on you how were you going to survive months alone when he was going on tour. It would be impossible for you to join because that meant filling in BigHit about your relationship and Yoongi had been very clear that he didn't want that.

''I honestly have no idea,'' You nibbled you bottom lip nervously, ''I didn't think I would ever say this but I miss him already and it has just been three days since he left. It is as if my body knows he's gone, his emotion come through stronger and I feel more tired then ever.''

''Y/N'' Jieun sympathetically said.

''I honestly don't know how to deal with that,'' You looked up at the two of them and pressed your lips together, ''I guess I have no other choice than to endure it, there's no way the company can find out now. Yoongi is at the top of his career I can't be the one to ruin that for him.''

------

Another chapter is out!!!

I forgot to mention this in the last chapter but I want to put a little disclaimer. Quite a lot of people have been commenting and asking me if what I wrote about Yoongi's past is true. Even though parts of it are true you shouldn't forget that this is a fanfiction and not real. First of all, it is known his parents didn't like him pursuing a career in music, but no one except himself and his parents knows what they did and said. I just gave it my twist and made up a story that fits with how I wanted this story to develop. Secondly, this also means that the story about him running away and meeting BigPip also made up by me, there's no way of knowing if he ever did that in real life. I hope you guys understand that this is just fanfiction and not his real life. Even though I try to write this fanfiction realistically and use things that happened in real life but not everything in here did truly happen.

To lighten the mood again a random character fact:

Secretly, you find dad jokes hilarious.