{62 A day in the life of a BigHit intern

Your POV

It's been a few weeks since you started working at BigHit and things have been going well. You're still trying to get used to everything. Sometimes it's still difficult to concentrate when you're so well aware of Yoongi's presence in the building, but it also feels very comfortable. You're becoming more and more of a morning person and you're slowly accepting the fact sleeping in is not going to happen any time soon. Now that the final exams are coming it's quite useful. This morning however you weren't going to spend your early morning studying but decided to go to the BigHit office early, there weren't many people so early in the morning and you liked peace and quietness.

When you walk up to the BigHit building Yoongi's heartbeat enters your heart before you enter the building which must mean he is on one of the lower floors, maybe the companies gym or in a meeting. You savor the familiar comfortable feeling in your chest, even though you feel fine without him nearby you still feel relieved when his soul finds yours. As if you can finally let out the breath that you hadn't even noticed you've been holding. You show the security guard your company staff pass, which you still feel proud of owning. When the head editor had given it to you in your second week it felt as if she had handed you an award instead of a small piece of plastic. You take the elevator to the editor's floor which is, like you expected, almost empty so early in the mornings, well the office usually isn't busy on the weekends. At your desk you press the on the button of your computer and while it's starting you get yourself a coffee from the small kitchen and then settle down on the chair in front of your computer.

''Hey Y/N, you're here early.''

Suprised you look up from your work. Eunmi, your coworker plops down on the chair next to you and hands you a coffee, not one from the kitchen but a large carton cup of delicious brewed coffee from a coffee shop nearby.

''Ooooh,'' You exclaim excited and accept the coffee. Gratefully you clasp your hand around the warm cup and slightly lift the lid to take a whiff of the delicious aroma, ''Thank you so much Eunmi!''

''No problem,'' Eunmi winks and holds up her coffee, ''I was getting one myself anyway and I know how much you love coffee.''

You smile brightly at her, ''Thank you!!'

''Really no problem,'' Eunmi smiles back at you and changes the subject, ''So, how's the study going?''

''Ugh,'' You groan and tiredly put your head on the table, ''Exhausting! I'll be glad when it's over.''

''I'm sorry I asked, '' She laughed and padded my shoulder encouragingly, ''You'll do fine on the exams I'm sure you'll pass.

Next Monday the final exam week will start and then it will just be two weeks of exams. If you pass all of them only the internship is left and then you'll have officially graduated university.

''I've worked so hard already,'' You replied sighing, ''But there is still so much to be done, I hope I'll be able to get through it.''

Eunmi's computer bleeps and a notification pops up, she motions to the computer, ''I have to get to work.''

She turns to her computer to respond to the notification. You nod in response and also go back to working slowing sipping the delicious hot coffee. Currently, most of the editors are working on the VCR's for the upcoming concerts. While Eunmi is a junior editor and does the first line of editing, you got the boring task of editing the raw material. The producers and writers analyze the raw footage and sent you a list of the selected parts you then cut out for the editors to use. However, the head editor has promised that when you start full time you get to work on more projects. Currently, she just wanted you to feel comfortable and integrate into the editor's team. She also said that you'd even get time to work on personal projects which I could then sent to her or a senior editor and they will review it help you improve your editor skills. Even though your current task is a little boring it also has an interesting aspect, it's the first time seeing the real BTS, BTS at work. It's really interesting to be able to see Yoongi at work, not Suga but Yoongi at work which makes the task so much more enjoyable.

After working a few hours you decide to take a break, Eunmi who had arrived much later still wanted to do some work so you go to the cafeteria by yourself. You buy a sandwich and another coffee and sit down on one of the tables. While eating you check your phone, there are few messages from Jieun and Haneul who want to meet up at the library later to study. You sent them a message back that you'll meet them at the library at 5 pm after work. Since you woke up early you would probably get most of the work done on time so you could leave early. There'a message from Yoongi asking about your day, you sent him the picture of the Eunmi's coffee you took earlier and then you open the last unread chat. It's a new group chat with all the BTS members. Soon after you Joined BigHit Namjoon added you in their ''Secret group chat'' it wasn't so much a secret but they ironically called it that because you were meant to be a secret. Their manager doesn't check their phones so the chat is fine. Just to be sure you didn't save any of the BTS members by there real names. The group was created because you weren't able to go to there dorms and get to know them. The one time you played Mariokart with all of them is still the only time you've been there. However, the BTS members wanted to get to know you better, so Namjoon created the chat.

After your lunch, you go back to your computer for half an hour before going to a meeting, where the editors discuss some VCR's that are almost finished for the last review. The meeting is just for some last-minute ideas and missed details. You don't participate in the discussion but take notes about what editors like and dislike to learn more about the esthetics of the company. The thing is now that you're working at BigHit you also have access to inside information, this means you are now aware that they are preparing for an unannounced tour. That's what you've been working on the past weekends and it kind of has become the elephant in the room. You and Yoongi are both well aware it's just mere months away but have not talked about it. Honestly, you think there isn't anything to talk about. You're just an intern and not scheduled to join the tour, BigHit doesn't and can't know about your relationship. So it's definite you're not going on tour with him, so what's there to talk about? However, it's always in the back of your mind because it means Yoongi would leave for months on end and you have no idea what that's going to do with your soulmate bond. The longest the two of you have gone without each other was when you barely met and the bond between the two of you wasn't as strong as it currently is. Not that the bond itself gets stronger but the connection between the two of you has gotten stronger. You also noticed that when he was in Japan you felt his emotion so much more intense the further he got away if he would be on the other side of the would you would be aware of the slightest mood changes. How was that even going to work? You knew you had to talk about it soon though, you made the mistake ones of not talking to him and you weren't planning on doing it again.

---

First, of all, I'm sorry that this update is one day late I've been so incredibly busy I wasn't able to finish the chapter yesterday, I'm sorry. :(

Secondly, OMG!! GUYS!!!! 1M READS!!! THIS IS SO UNBELIEVABLE!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Seriously a million... that's 1.000.000 reads... I still can't believe it. I think I must have refreshed the page like a hundred times and I still don't believe it. So to celebrate I want to do something a little bit special a Q&A!! SO if you guys have any questions, this is your time to shine!! Comment them below and with the next update (in 5 days) there will be two chapters one, the new chapter and the second the Q&A where I will answer all of your burning questions!

To make this a little bit easier I will put three categories below and just comment next to your category and your question will be answered : )

1. Personal question, any question directly at the author, me :D ( A little disclaimer here don't get too personal I'm not gonna describe my whole life's story on the internet, but you know what's your favorite color? any pets? Do you like other Kpop groups? Etc. just don't go asking for my address or something like that, I will not answer any questions I feel uncomfortable with.)

2. Question about the story itself.

3. Questions about the soulmate bond

Random character fact:

Eunmi started working at BigHit only a year ago and is one of the youngest employees.