{ 35 Do you want to go out with me?

{ 35 A Do you want to go out with me?

Your POV

You are working at the library on your assignments while listening to music. It was a habit of yours you couldn't handle silence very well, you would always walk around with earphones in your ears. When you worked in the library you weren't even able to concentrate without it, all the little sounds around you, the typing on keyboards, the sound of footsteps, a printer, a cough, someone whispering, you all drowned it out with music. You stretched your arms in front of you and yawned, it had been hours since you had sat down in the library to work. It was getting late and you were hungry, it was time to go home. You grabbed your phone and saw you had 10 new messages in 3 different chats. When you opened the chats you saw three of them were from Yoongi.

It had been a little over a week since Yoongi's anxiety attack and things have slowly gone back to normal. You could still feel he was stressed and worried about everything but he seemed to be able to handle everything. Though you barely had seen him the past weeks, just briefly when you wanted to talk to him about what had happened. He did message you every day but you still missed him. You wanted to feel his warm arms wrap around you in a tight hug. You looked at his messages.

Yoongi: I know a lot has happened the past weeks and I have been really busy, exhausted and barely had time for you, I want to make it up to you.

Yoongi: What do you think about the idea of going out?

Yoongi: And I really mean going out, going somewhere else then your apartment?

He must be joking, right? The two of you couldn't get seen in public, no one except your friend and Namjoon even knows about the relationship. Not even the other members of BTS.

You: You're joking, right?

You checked the other messages who were from your group project discussing something completely not relevant to the project, so you ignored it. The last message was in the group chat with Jieun and Haneul it was only one message from Jieun who complained about being tired, you quickly wrote a reply to her to drink a coffee and then put your phone in your pocket not expecting an answer immediately from anyone. However, the moment you put your phone in your pocket it vibrated you grabbed it again and was surprised to see it was another message from Yoongi.

Yoongi: I'm not joking, I would like to take you out.

If he was serious then where was he planning on going?

You: But where would we go? We can't go to a restaurant or something like that, what if someone recognizes you?

Yoongi: I know a place where we can go, but it is a little expensive. I will pay for everything, don't worry, but I just want to give you a heads up. Also because they kind of have a dress code, well not really a dress code, but the people who come their usually wear fancy clothes. What do you think do you want to go somewhere else then your apartment?

You gape at your screen he isn't seriously thinking about taking you to some kind of fancy restaurant, right? There's no way you can afford that, and you're a modern woman not wanting to let him pay for everything.

You: I can't afford such a restaurant, and I won't allow you to pay for everything for me.

Yoongi: That was not what I asked, I asked if you wanted to go somewhere else then your apartment.

You: Well yeah, but seriously I can't go to a fancy restaurant.

Yoongi: Okay then it's settled I will make a reservation, is tomorrow alright?