{14 After the Fansign

Your POV

''Ji-eun!'' You yelled when you stormed back into the lobby not wanting to be in the same building as Yoongi for one second, ''Were going!''

Jieun shot up when she heard her name and looked surprised at you. She ran over to you and before she had time to say anything you dragged her outside.

You were so done with this whole soulmate thing. On one hand, you were angry and sad because he didn't want to be with you, on the other hand, you were ecstatic he didn't want to because that meant your life was not going to change. And you didn't want to admit it, but he had looked incredibly gorgeous. The moment that he grabbed your arm and he looked at you with those sad and pleading eyes, you had melted. If you weren't so angry about what he had said you had hugged him at that moment and never let go.

''Wait! Y/N?! What are you doing?'' Jieun tried to wriggle loose from your grip but you just kept going. ''Y/N! Stop!''

You kept dragging Jieun on onto the streets you didn't even know if you were going into the right direction, you just wanted to get away. As long as his heartbeat was still beating in your chest you would keep on walking. You were disappointed, angry, confused and conflicted and wanted out, Now! Jieun kept struggling and with one last pull, Jieun managed to break loose from your grip.

''What happened in there to make you act like this?'' Jieun asked while rubbing her sore wrist from were you had dragged across the streets.

''He-he doesn't....'' You stopped in your sentence not being able to utter the words, you looked at the ground. Why was this affecting you this much?

''Are you okay?'' Jieun asked worriedly.

''I'm fine,'' You replied, ''It's just..''

You hesitated for a moment before continuing.

''It's just he doesn't want to be with me.'' You blurted out with your hand tighten into fists.

''What?!'' Jieun exclaimed surprised, ''But he is your soulmate! He needs to be with you!''

''Well, apparently not,'' You sneered back.

''wohoo,'' Jieun held her hand up in defense, ''Don't get angry at me.''

''I- I-'' You didn't know what to say, ''I- just don't know what to do with myself right now. I feel so confused.''

You looked up at Jieun, she looked at you with empathy.

''Oh Y/N,'' Jieun softly said and hugged you tightly, ''It'll be fine.''

''I'm just -'' You wanted to say you were just angry at him for ditching you like this but the words didn't want to come out again, '' I- don't know what do now.'' You hugged Jieun back.

''we'll figure it out,'' Jieun replied and softly rubbed your back in an attempt to comfort you. You stayed in her arms for a moment, it worked. You somewhat felt better knowing your friends would be there for you.

''Come on,'' Jieun slowly released the hug and swung an arm around you, ''Let's go home and drink a bottle of wine.''

''oh Let's raise that number to two bottles, '' You said and smiled faintly at her.

''Hey, I'm trying to comfort you not get you drunk,'' Jieun replied and smiled at you.

''Getting drunk doesn't sound so bad,'' You replied, '' maybe then I can forget about all of this.''

''No, no, no'' Jieun said, ''Just one glass for you.''

''Fine'' You pouted, ''Can we at least get that one we had last year at your birthday?''

''But that one was so expensive-'' Jieun sighed when she looked at your pouting face, ''Fine we'll get the delicious wine.''

''Yes!'' You smiled at her happily and hugged her, ''Thank you!''

So, before going back to your hotel the two of you bought a bottle of wine. In your hotel room, you told Jieun the whole story about what had happened between you and Yoongi, including the fact that you had now his phone number.

''What! No Way!'' Jieun grabbed the phone out of your hands and gaped at the screen. ''You have his phone number?!''

''Yeah,'' You rubbed the back of your neck awkwardly, ''But it's not like I'm going to text him, he probably doesn't even want to hear from me.''

''Then why did he give you his phone number?'' Jieun asked.

''In case of emergencies, you know soulmates can feel everything the other does. So if anything happens he has at least a way of telling me he is okay.'' You explained.

''Now way he just gave you his number for that,'' Jieun smiles at you, ''You should just text him, make him change his mind.''

''No.'' You reply bluntly, ''He made it clear he doesn't want anything to do with me.''

''I've got the feeling he is going to change his mind, '' Jieun says stern.

''We'll see'' You answered and then held out your empty glass, ''Can I get a refill?''

Jieun grabbed the bottle of wine and started pouring you another glass, suddenly your hand starts shaking and you feel your eyes getting wet. Was I sad? Yeah, I was disappointed, but mostly just confused, conflicted and angry. Jieun looks up at you after pouring you the glass of wine.

''Are you crying?''

You put a hand on your cheek and felt the wetness of tears on your cheek. You were indeed crying, yeah you had felt disappointment but mostly you were just confused, conflicted and angry and you didn't understand where the tears were suddenly coming from. You wiped your tears, but they wouldn't stop. The anger in you was subsiding and was slowly replaced by sadness, no not even sadness, more like sorrow. Like you had just lost a really good friend or something. What was happening?

''I- I- think so,'' You replied, ''I just feel so... sad? But I don't understand, a moment ago I was fine, angry and confused, but fine.''

''It's okay to cry,'' Jieun says and scoots over to hug you and brush away your tears.

''No you don't understand I'm not-,'' Then it hit you, Yoongi. He was crying, why was he crying? Why was he feeling like he has lost a good friend? Did someone he knew die? No, it felt different. Was he crying over you? You didn't know how you knew but you just knew, these tears were meant for you. But he was the one who said he didn't want to be with you? You just didn't understand him, why was he crying over you? His sadness had now completely replaced your anger and you were sobbing in Jieun's arms. There was no way you could stay angry at him when he was feeling like this. And even though you never wanted to meet your soulmate reality was catching up too and right now you wanted nothing else than to be with him. Comfort him. And as much as you didn't want to admit it, It hurt you, a lot that you couldn't do anything to help him right now.

----

Thank you all for reading and voting for this story!!! Just a few chapters ago I was sooo happy I get got 1500 views and now I am over the 4500. It's so unbelievable, I never thought this would happen. Thank you for supporting this story!!!