{9 Dance practice (Yoongi POV)

{9 Dance practice

Yoongi pov

''Come on guys let's go over it again,'' Namjoon said and everyone got up to start practicing the choreography again.

Next week we will be performing in Busan, therefore, we have been practicing nonstop to perfect every move of every dance. Even this early in the morning, we were always working. I took my place in the practice room and when the music started I started dancing, but halfway through the choreography, something went wrong. It wasn't even a difficult dance move but my foot just hit the floor at the wrong angle. Pain immediately shot up my ankle and I felt my foot slip over the floor and my body followed.

''Yoongi!'' Jimin yelled and ran over to me when he saw me fall.

The rest soon followed and surrounded me, looking at me worried.

''I'm fine'' I said and tried to get up, but the moment I put weight on my ankle a shoot of pain went up to my ankle and immediately I fell again. I cursed and reluctantly sat down on the ground to inspect my ankle.

''No, you are not.'' Namjoon pointed to my ankle, ''You should get that checked.''

I started undoing the laces of my shoes, but the moment I touched my shoe I winced in pain.

''By a professional.'' Namjoon folded his arms watching how I kept struggling with just my shoelaces.

''Come on hyung, '' Jungkook said and kneeled in front of me signaling for me to get on his back.

''Really I'm fine,'' I said but silently glad I could use Jungkook to get up without putting pressure on my ankle.

Jungkook brought me to the manager who then brought me to the medical staff.

''What happened?'' The staff members asked.

''I slipped,'' I answered.

''Did you feel or hear anything strange when you slipped?''

''No, I just slipped.''

''Hmm,'' The staff member took my foot and carefully started taking off my shoe.

I couldn't prevent wincing in pain again when he touched my shoe, the staff member immediately stopped.

''Does that already hurt?'' The staff member asked worriedly.

''Yeah a little,'' I replied and winced again when he put my foot down.

''I think it's better to go to the hospital to get a photo taken.'' The staff member told me and the manager. ''Just to be sure it is not broken.''

''No, No, No!'' I yelled, ''I really am fine!''

''Let's just get it checked before making assumption Yoongi,'' The manager said and kneeled in front of me. Reluctantly I got on his back and he walked me to his car.

Great, first the whole soulmate thing at the concert last week and now this stupid ankle. Though I couldn't help but wonder if my soulmate had felt me hurting my ankle. I hadn't felt anything out of the ordinary the past week, which is strange supposedly the first few months the connection between soulmates is supposed to be the strongest and intense. After a few months, you get to know each other and get accustomed to each other and then it is supposed to be the best feeling ever, but I hadn't felt anything. It bothered me, but I was also relieved. Maybe just maybe I was wrong and something else had happened at the concert. It was just how it had felt was exactly how they had described during the soulmate lectures we used to get during our trainee days. Except for the fact that it had suddenly stopped and disappeared.

---

Hours later I wobbled back into Big hit whit two large crutches helping me walk. The other members immediately spotted me and came running over.

''Crutches!'' Taehyung yelled, ''That can't be good news.''

''I'm fine,'' I said ignoring their helping hands.

''Stop saying you're fine when you're obviously not.'' Namjoon folded his arms and stared at your crutches, ''What was the verdict?''

''It's just sprained. Today it needs to rest, but tomorrow I can slowly put weight back on it.'''I explained while wobbling to the elevator to go to my studio, ''In two weeks I should be back to normal.''

When I finally reached my studio I plopped down on the chair in front of my computer. I moved my trashcan under my desk and put a pillow from the couch on it and then carefully lifted my foot onto it. Sighing I turned on my computer to start working on music, but I wasn't able to concentrate. Unwillingly my thoughts started wondering about what had happened at the concert. This what it had been like him the past week, even though he hadn't felt anything his mind was preoccupied with her. If we soulmate bonded she must have known, what if she was trying to find me right now? I am not particularly an easy person to approach, being an idol and all. 80% of the time I spend my time indoors behind strict security and the little time I spent outside I am being escorted by security guards. What if she is never able to reach me? What if she doesn't know it is me? What if she was just present at the concert and us never soulmate bonded because we never touched. Then maybe she also has no idea it was me, what if I never see her again? Even though I never really wanted to find my soulmate, the thought of never finding her now that I have been so close saddened me. As I never managed to see her I had no way of finding or contacting her.

It was not that I no desire at all of meeting my soulmate, just not now. I was at the top of my career and had worked day and night to be able to get here. (Hell,) I was still working day and night to keep up with this life. My life as an idol had become my one and everything I barely had the time to sleep myself, where was I supposed to find the time to take care of my significant other. No, it wouldn't be fair to her. Moreover, if fans would find out I was dating a girl, a scandal was prone to happen. It was possible that it could ruin my career, not only that fans might start hating her. I couldn't do that to her. When I was younger I never even wanted to meet my soulmate afraid it would ruin everything, my dreams of becoming a songwriter. After learning what a soulmate meant and seeing a fellow artist with their soulmates it had changed my mind. Though I still wanted it to happen later in life, I knew an idol life was never forever and hoped I could meet her when my life was a little bit less chaotic.

----

OH MY GOD!!!! I just reached 1k reads, like oh my god. I am sooo happy people seem to really like this story. I've never thought people would actually read this and now wowowowow I am feeling so overwhelmed. Thank you so much, everyone!!! I've had a tough few weeks and was very busy seeing this when I logged back on really made my day! Again thank you so much for reading!!

If you guys have any questions, recommendations, or are confused by anything in the story please feel free to say or ask anything you want! I love to read your comments!!