{81 Producer Yoongi (Yoongi POV)

{81 Producer Yoongi

Yoongi POV

I put the car in park and sighed, drawing out the breath as long as possible and leaned again the steering wheel. What was I doing here?  It wasn't like the CEO was going to change his mind just a few days ago I had received an email with an official notice of my contract termination. All the attempts of the managers and Namjoon the past two weeks had led to nothing. The CEO wasn't going to change his mind. The contract was now officially terminated there was nothing they were able to do about it now. Still, the CEO had insisted on me meeting him in his office. So, here I was sitting in my car in the parking already 15 minutes too late for the meeting with the CEO, I didn't care. I hadn't wanted to attend in the first place, but Namjoon insisted I should go. He was convinced the CEO had important news, why should I care anyway? He wasn't my boss any more.

I took another deep breath sitting up straight again and looked out the window. The dimly lit parking lot of BigHit gave of an eery feeling, the cold concrete walls seemed to be closing in on me. Feeding into my anxiety and dread for the conversation that was about to take place. Before I was going to change my mind about this and just drive off I unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the car door. The car alarm beeped annoyingly in response I yanked the keys out of the contact and closed the door with too much force. The loud bang resonating through the large space of the parking lot, echoing against the wall before returning to dead silence. I sighed one more time before walking to the elevator. It was time to get this over with. 

The elevator took me to the top floor where my feet took me the short distance through the fancy hallway to the CEO's office. 

''Come in,'' the CEO announced from the other side of the door before I even had a chance to knock I opened the door and stepped inside his spacious office. The CEO put some papers to the side and smiled at me. I didn't smile back. 

''Ah Yoongi,' I've been waiting for you,'''the CEO said still smiling and gestured to the empty seat across from him, ''Please sit.''

''I rather not,'' I replied shaking my head, ''Tell me, what is so important you had to call me in?''

''Please Yoongi,'' The CEO gestured to the empty seat again, ''Sit.''

 ''No, just get to the point,'' I shook my head again, ''Why am I here?''

''I called you here because I want to offer you a new contract,'' The CEO pulled a piece of paper from a pile of files and laid it out on his desk in front of me. 

I spark of hope lit up in my chest, it didn't matter how many times I could tell myself I didn't care, I did. That little flame of hope flickering in my chest betrayed my true feelings, there was no denying it I loved BTS, the stage and the fans. I could tell myself that losing the job wasn't the end of the world, it was an opportunity a chance to start a new life. A new chance to make other decisions, but my emotions and my heart weren't able to lie. They wanted this opportunity this new contract, they wanted BTS back. 

I grabbed the paper of the desk and looked at it, with every letter I read anger filled up inside me. This wasn't renewal of my old contract, on the contrary, it wasn't an idol contract at all. It was a contract for employment, as an assistant producer. 

''What is this?!'' I asked and threw the papers back on his desk, it slit across the table and his the CEO in his chest. He looked at it and then up at me with a surprised looked. 

''Wasn't it your dream to become a producer?'' The CEO picked up the papers again and put it back on the pile of files, ''I thought I would be doing you a favor with this.''

''An assistant producer?'' I scoffed, '' Are you kidding me? You and I both know I have enough money, fame, and power to create my producing business and you think offering me a job as a producer is just going to solve everything? An assistant job may I say.''

''Yoongi...'' The CEO gave you a sympathetically look, ''You have to understand that it's too risky to have you continue your activities as a member of BTS. It's only a matter of time before fans will find out something is going on, just think of all the scandals that are going to bring on. We are just trying to protect you.''

''Protect?'' I fumed, ''Where have you and your protection been the past weeks, huh? Announcing to the fans that I'm on some medical leave why I haven't visited the hospital in years! Do you call that protection? ''

''Fans are sensitive,'' The CEO says calmly, ''If we would immediately announce your leave chaos would erupt, it was a unanimous decision by the HR department to prepare the fans...'

''Prepare the fans???'' I yelled, what was wrong with him? Prepare the fans with fake news so the blow of my sudden department would be less, ''You know what I would call that, Lies! It's bullshit! And you know it.''

''Yoongi,'' The CEO crosses his arms and shakes his head disagreeing, ''You have to understand...''

I didn't want to hear anything else, I was completely done with him. Without thinking I grab the contract from his desk and tear it into 8 pieces and throw them into his face, ''You know what? You can stick that contract up your ass!''

The CEO looks at me astonished, but before he has the chance to say anything I turn around and storm off. Slamming the door so hard the windows of his office vibrate. 

________________________________________________________________________________

This is probably not the smut chapter you had anticipated but well if you guys would actually read my Q&A author notes or comments you would have known that there wasn't going to be any smut in the first place. I've mentioned before that this story isn't rated mature so there won't be any explicit scenes. I know I might have teased you guys a bit with the last chapter but I just didn't want there to be the denial off, as Y/N and Yoongi are both in their twenties and old enough to uh well you know do some dancing in the sheets. I just wanted to portray how mature there relations had become since their first encounter, but again I'm sorry to disappoint some people there won't be any explicit scenes in this story. 

Again some shameless self-promotion, please check out my new story: A BTS ff Written by readers for readers. The first voting chapter has been posted and you can decide the fate of the characters and well basically the whole plot! Go check it out!

Random character fact:

Haneul and you both love reading and watching detective series.