{51 Running to you (Yoongi POV)

{51 Running to you

Yoongi POV

I had been working in the studio for a few hours and still hadn't heard anything from her. It was been difficult to concentrate, every time my phone buzzed beside me on the studio table I had practically jumped on it only to be disappointed when it wasn't her. When my phone hadn't buzzed dor some time I checked it, afraid I would have missed her messages. The less I heard the more worried I got, I understood she was busy but she couldn't be working every second right? She used to text me all the time even while working in the library. Was she losing interest? I was her soulmate, was that not enough? or was it that it? was too much? She ones said she never wanted to meet hers had the time I had spent away from her made her realize she was better off without me?

No, no, I shouldn't think like that she is just busy, she wouldn't lie to me. When I was in Japan I was also busy and rarely texted her I can't get mad at her for doing the same. If she would just tell me what she was busy with I didn't need to worry so much. I should have known something had been going on I felt her stress and worry when I was in Japan I had just assumed it had been a combination of her being busy and me leaving for Japan but thinking back now something had felt off. She had felt more stressed and worried then usual I thought it was because of the distance things had felt more intense but what if it wasn't? What if that was just the way she had been feeling? However, if I felt her worry and stress she must be aware of how much I missed her and worried about her, right? Then why wasn't she replying to my messages!? Frustrated I threw my phone across the room, luckily for the phone, it landed on the couch on the other side of the room before bouncing off and landing on the floor with a soft thud.

I put my head in my hand and sighed deeply, what was I going to do? If I could just talk to her, but she is probably working in the library a place I couldn't possibly go because there would be other people. It was was impossible to do more work like this, I stood up from my chair and picked up the phone from the floor and left the studio. Maybe a break would clear my head I should get a cup of coffee maybe even something to eat. Even though we got sent home the BigHit building was bustling with hard-working staff. My studio was quiet compared to the offices filled with hard-working staff. I didn't feel like going out or talk to anyone so I quickly grabbed a cup of coffee and quickly retreated to my studio where I ordered some food online. I had given up on sending her messages hours ago but still occasion checked my phone afraid of missing her messages.

It was over 9 pm when I finally left the office to go back home, not that I had done much work after my break I just didn't want to go back home. The guys would be there and I wasn't looking forward to them asking questions. So instead I had tried to take a nap on the couch in the studio listening to some relaxing music but sleep wouldn't come. I had just lain there contemplating life. About my life as an idol about my life with her and what might be going on. While driving home from the studio I was just halfway when I received a message on my phone. Never had I paid attention to my phone while on the road but my curiosity got the better of me. With one swift motion, I grabbed my phone from my pocket and turned on the screen.

It. was. her.

Without thinking twice about it I turned around the car and instead of going home I drove straight to her house.

Y/N: Hey, I'm sorry for not answering your messages the whole day I've been just so incredibly busy. I'm on my way home now.

As my car would draw too much attention in the apartment block of just students I parked the car a few blocks away in a secured car park and ran to her door. When I was in front of her door I hesitated for a moment, what if she would get mad at me for just showing up unannounced? Before realizing it, it was already too late, my heart wasn't just beating fast because I was nervous and had just run half a mile. It was beating so fast because it wasn't just mine hers was there too and I knew at that moment she must be aware that I was here in front of her house. It was too late to go back now, I sighed deep and rang her doorbell. After a short moment, the door opened and I enter the building.

''Yoongi?'' A surprised, soft voice asked when I had reached the front door, ''What are you doing here?''

She looked extremely tired as if she hadn't been sleeping well for days, she seemed thinner too. Without thinking I pulled her in for a hug a softly kissed her neck before answering.

''I was worried.'' Slowly I pulled back looked into her hazel-brown eyes, they still sparkled that hadn't changed, ''You weren't answering my messages.''

''I know,'' She hugged me a little tighter and gave ma an apologetic look. Even though I had thought about confronting her about what had been going on before I didn't say anything. I just hugged her back just as tightly, it felt so good to back in her arms. I had missed her so much and didn't want to let her go ever again. After what felt like just seconds she pulled back and gave me another apologetic look, ''I'm sorry.''

''Y/n...'' Nothing that I had thought about saying to her seemed right, I wasn't mad or anything I had just been worried about her and I didn't want to say the wrong thing. It hadn't been like her to not answer messages like she had been the past few days and I knew that the last time she told me nothing was going on she was lying. ''What's going on?''

''Nothing,'' She quickly replied another lie. It was something in the tone of her voice, the way she immediately answered and her shoulders tensed that gave her away. She must have been able to read my face because she sighed and hugged me again, Sighed into me and relaxed her shoulders a little bit, ''I'm just working on something very important and it's taken up all my time, just this week. Just until this Friday and then I will turn it in and everything will be back to normal.''

''Y/n what is it you're not telling me?'' Her shoulders tensed again but her expression didn't change she still looked at me with the same apologetic expression.

''I-I-,'' She stuttered trying to find the words, ''It's an assignment for university, that's all I can say about it.''

''An assignment for university?'' I raised an eyebrow, ''it's not just an assignment, isn't it?''

''It isn't,'' She looks away to the ground, ''I-I- just need to do this myself okay?''

I nodded slowly, it was obvious she didn't want to talk about it and I didn't want to start a fight or pressure her into telling me something that she didn't want to. it was clear it was something important to her and if she wasn't ready to talk about it I should accept that. She had accepted that from me so I should also accept that from her.

''Thank you,'' She softly said and looked back up at me and smiled slightly, ''Do you want something to drink?''

''That would be nice,'' I smiled brightly at her to show her I wasn't mad and that everything was fine. She turned around and walked to the kitchen. Quickly I took off my jacket and shoes and followed her into the kitchen and living room. Her house was messy even more so then usual paper where strewn over the small kitchen table and her laptop was still open as if she had gone straight back to work after getting back from university.

''Oh, I'm sorry for the mess, '' she exclaimed when she saw me looking at the paper mess on the coffee table. Quickly she rushed over and gathered all the papers and messily stuffed them in her bag. It wasn't the first time I had come over when she was working on assignments, never before had she put them away as soon as I arrived. Why wasn't I allowed to see those papers?

----

This time I want to use this small author note section To thank you all for reading and loving this story. You guys have done nothing then sent me kind words and it motivated and encourages me to put out my story here on Wattpad. You have no idea how much every vote and comment on this story mean to me! Thank you all for reading this ff and sticking with me throughout the story! <3

Random character fact:

Haneul loves reading she always carries a book with her everywhere she goes.