{74 The interrogation

Your POV

The driver brings you to BTS their dorm, nervously you ring the doorbell. You didn't really know what to expect, even though you can already feel his heartbeat you still have no idea what is going on. His heartbeat is beating slow and steady, you had expected it to be faster. Namjoon said he was just lying in bed you had expected him to have an anxiety attack but something was different, you didn't feel anything. It made you worried, was something wrong with the soulmate bond or with Yoongi? You didn't know what was worse. 

''Hey, thank you for coming,'' 

''oh!'' You jumped when Namjoon spoke up, you were so lost in your thoughts you hadn't noticed him opening it. ''You scared me.''

''You did ring the bell?,'' Namjoon raised an eyebrow at you.

''Yeah, sorry.'' You lowered your head, embarrassed, ''I was just lost in thought.''

''That's okay,'' Namjoon opened the door a little further, ''Come in.''

You followed Namjoon in the house after hastily taking off your shoes. You could already hear voices in the living room, they were too far to understand what was being said. When you entered the living room the conversation went quiet and all eyes were on you. Everyone, except Yoongi, was gathered in the living room, even one of there managers was there. They must have been discussing what had happened. 

''What happened today?'' Seokjin was the first to speak up and asked the question that was on everyone's mind, ''Yoongi isn't telling us anything.''

''Honestly,'' You replied, ''I have no idea myself, Yoongi was supposed to go to BigHit to find out what exactly was going on, but something must have happened.''

''We heard you got fired?'' Namjoon asked crossing his arms over his chest, ''How did that happen?''

He looked intimidating, was he angry with you? During your talk with him, he had warned you not to hurt Yoongi, but this wasn't your fault, was it? 

''I- I-,'' You stuttered having trouble finding the right words, everyone was staring so intensely at you waiting for answers, ''The head editor called me to her office and the CEO was there they knew I was in a relationship. I told the truth but they didn't believe me and since it was a breach of contract they fired me.''

Embarrassed you looked at the ground. You hear Namjoon sigh and he started pacing around the room.

''It was wound to happen one day or another,'' He mumbled, ''How did they found out?''

''I don't know.'' You replied still looking at the ground, ''He must have a lot of trust in that person since he believed him or her blindly, they fired me before even talking to Yoongi.''

''How do you know that?'' The manager asked you could hear the doubt in his voice.

''Because I am his soulmate,'' You looked up straight into his eyes, ''I would have known if something so important would have happened, besides he would have told me.''

 ''I don't think they knew, y/n.'' Namjoon says interrupting your stare battle with the manager. 

''What do you mean?'' You asked confused. 

''Don't you think that they will talk to us or at least Yoongi first to verify the relationship?'' Namjoon replied in a serious voice.

''Yeah, but they knew I was in a relationship,'' You shrugged like it was an obvious conclusion,''  what other relationship could they be talking about?''