{28 Having a bad day

Your POV

*RING RING*

You groggily grab your phone from your nightstand and answer the call.

''Hello?'' You sleepily ask into the phone.

''Y/N?'' Haneul asks worried on the other end, ''Where are you?''

''What do you mean?'' You ask in a raspy voice.

''You were still sleeping?'' Haneul asks surprised, ''Y/N class has started 10 min ago!''

''What!!'' Your eyes widen and you sit up in bed and immediately groan from the immense headache you had drunk a little bit too much yesterday.

''But? What? How? oh no! I'm coming as fast as I can!'' You yell at the phone and jump out of bed to put some clothes on, but when you grab your pants from the couch the pants leg swings over the coffee table knocking over the vase of flowers, the vase shatters and water splashes over all the table soaking all your assignments paper which had been lying there.

''Oh no!!!'' You gasp and quickly grab the papers from the table to try to save them but the water has made the ink run across the paper making everything unreadable. Luckily most of the papers were just printed files from your computer there were a few with some handwritten notes, but luckily not that important. You sigh and throw everything away, I'll have to reprint everything today.

After grabbing your stuff you ran out of the house to the bus stop and just when the bus stop comes into view you see the bus driving off.

''Oh come on!!'' You yell frustrated and watch the bus disappear in the distance. With a loud sigh you sit down at the bus stop it would take another 15 min before the next bus arrives.

You grab your phone to sent Haneul a message that you're on your way but missed the bus and it would take another 30 minutes before you get there which meant you missed the whole first class. An important one too. You will have to ask the notes from Jieun and Haneul and hope you can figure everything out by yourself. Then your phone vibrates and you see the message is from Yoongi.

Yoongi: Everything okay? You feel kind of stressed.

You: YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME YOU WERE SLEEPING IN I MISSED MY CLASS!!

Yoongi: Omg! I keep forgetting your sleeping pattern is synchronized with mine, I hope you didn't miss anything important.

You: Well kind off, but it's fine I will just ask my friend's notes. Usually, I don't put an alarm because you wake up hours before classes even start so please let me know when you plan to sleep in.

Yoongi: I will try my best, I have to go now I have to get for an important meeting, I just wanted to know everything is okay. I was a little worried because you felt so stressed

You: everything's fine I'm just late, good luck.

Yoongi: You too.

You sigh and sit back on the bench, this soulmate bond is so complicated. Now that a little time has passed the emotions the two of you share have gotten a little less intense and it's a little easier to cope with them. In the first weeks, you almost felt everything he did, his emotions searing through your body. You would feel the slightest changes in his mood and it affected you. Now it was easier to separate the two and only the stronger emotions came through. This meant some parts of the day you wouldn't even be aware of his emotion, it was strange and also the silence was a little welcoming. It was already enough to deal with your emotions, you didn't always want to deal with his emotions too.

After 15 min the next bus finally arrived and you get on, when you arrive at university you still have 10 minutes before the next class would start so you decide to get a coffee and some breakfast at the cafeteria. After getting the coffee you head to class, but when you're walking through the hallway someone bumps into your shoulder which causes your coffee to flip over and everything spills onto your shirt and body. The hot coffee burns your skin, you gasp in pain and quickly pull the shirt of your skin, the guy who bumped into you doesn't even turn he just walks on as if nothing happened. You inspect your skin even though it does sting it doesn't seem to be burned. In a nearby bathroom, you cool your skin with some water and try to get the worst stain out but it doesn't work. Well, you will just have to walk around in a stained t-shirt for the rest of the day, great, just great. Quickly you sent Yoongi a message you're fine and he shouldn't worry as you're quite sure he felt the burning hot coffee too.

''Y/n!?'' Haneul asked concerned when you enter the classroom.

''Wow, what happened to you?'' Jieun asks.

''I dropped my coffee,'' You sigh and get your stuff ready for class.

After classes, you go to the library to work on your projects, but just when you put on your headphones to start working a pop up on your laptop shows that your battery is almost empty and you can't find the charger in your bag.

''Oh no,'' You think back to this morning when in a hurry you grabbed your stuff and remember putting in your laptop but not your charger it must still be hanging from the plug. Sighing deeply you pack your stuff again and leave the library. Could this day get any worse?

---

Again I want to thank EVERYONE!! for loving and supporting my story and I am flabbergasted that I just reached 100k readers!!! *Throws confetti*

This is a fun short chapter, soon more things are going to be happening so be prepared!

I'm Sorry That this update took a bit longer my best friend was thrown out of her house and had to move immediately the past few days I've carried enough boxes and painted wall for a lifetime! There is still a lot of unpacking to do I will try to keep posting but it might go a little slower than usual.

Random Character fact:

Jieun has a total of 7 earrings. Two on her left earlobe, three on her right earlobe and two helix piercings on her right ear.