{77 Eunmi

Your POV

After Namjoon and the manager left the room everyone was quiet and stared at each other, no one really knew what to do or say. It's your phone that breaks the silence vibrating loudly on the table. You glance at the screen and see it's Eunmi, immediately guilt rushes through you again. She had been calling you nonstop since you ran out BigHit but you hadn't answered any of her calls. Honestly, you hadn't even noticed them because you had been busy with everything that had been going on. It was barely 7 am and she was already calling, she must be really worried. 

''I have to take this,'' You said and picked up your phone and ran down the hallway to Yoongi's room, ''Eunmi, I'm......''

''Y/N!'' Eunmi yelled interrupting you, ''Thank god, I was so worried! What the hell happened? You ran out and the CEO said you were a Saseang which I call bullshit, by the way. They said you thought he was your soulmate and had to fire you and then I can't reach you for the next 12 hours! What the hell y/n!''

''Eunmi..'' You said apologetic, ''I'm so sorry, I should have called, I-''

You stopped mid-sentence not sure where to start, everything had gotten so complicated so fast. 

''Is he your soulmate?'' Eunmi asked in a softer voice this time, but something in her voice told me she wasn't asking she already knew, ''Why didn't you tell me?''

''Eunmi, I- I-,'' You struggled to get the sentence out, even though she had been a good friend and co-worker how much did you know about her? After the interrogation of the guys yesterday you just couldn't shake the thought that she might have already known. You couldn't completely remember the night of the office party, you could have said anything to her when you were drunk. Still, it was hard to imagine she would do anything like this even if she knew. You needed to talk to her before just jumping to conclusions. ''Eunmi, Can we talk?''

''Yes of course,'' Eunmi replied in a much calmer voice, ''Always.''

''Are you at home?'' You asked, ''Can I come over.''

''Yeah,'' Eunmi sighed, ''I was supposed to go to work today but I called in sick. I just couldn't go without knowing what was going on. If you wouldn't have picked up the phone I would have shown up in front of your apartment.''

''Oh,'' You replied not knowing how to explain that she wasn't going to find you there either. ''Well, uh, I'm I can be at your place in about 30 min, is that okay?''

''The earlier the better,'' Eunmi replied, ''You have to tell me everything!''

''See you soon,'' You said softly. Eunmi sounded strangely excited, didn't she realize you had just lost your job? 

''See you soon,'' She replied and you hang up the phone before she could say anything else. You sighed, her reaction seemed a bit off to you. You got up and walked back to the living room. To your surprise, almost everyone was sitting in the living room completely dressed and on their phones as if they were waiting for something. 

''Hey,'' Yoongi said when he noticed you walking back into the living room, ''Everything okay?''

''Yeah,'' you nodded, ''I just have to go somewhere.''

''Where?'' Yoongi narrowed his eyebrow at you suspiciously.

''Eunmi,'' You replied, ''I have a lot of explaining to do, she overheard the same conversation as you remember.''

''What are you going to tell her?'' Yoongi asked with his eyebrows still furrowed.

''I don't know,'' You shrugged, ''I think she already knows a lot, but I want to know what exactly.''