{69 The CEO

{69 The CEO

Your POV

''Hey,'' You looked up from your computer and tapped Eunmi's shoulder, ''What are you doing tonight?''

'Hmm?'' She mumbled and took off her headphones.

''What are you doing tonight?'' You asked again, ''We're going out for drinks tonight, do you want to tag along?''

''Sure,' Eunmi smiled brightly, but her face fell into a strict expression and pointed you, ''But this time you can carry your own heavy ass home.''

''I'm sorry,'' You put your hand together in front of you as if pleading for forgiveness, ''I promise I'll behave, besides I'm not that heavy.''

Eunmi was referring to the office party a few weeks ago, you got quite drunk and she carried you to her home to sleep it off. Apparently, she had also saved you from the producer who also was also drunk and had been flirting with you, you didn't remember a thing though. Either you had blocked it out completely or you hadn't even noticed in the first place. Eunmi had said you had been oblivious to it from the start. Unfortunately, Yoongi had gotten just as drunk as you, which had caused quite a stir among staff as they thought he had let himself go too much. It wasn't too bad though it just wasn't something he would usually though and people were questioning whether he was dealing with something and were worried. BTS, however, thought it was way too funny... They kept teasing him about it, apparently, after the party, he has spent half an hour lying beside their houseplant saying he was now a rock. Yoongi himself, like you, didn't remember a thing. He made you promise to never drink so much again, you gladly agreed. The hangover had been so terrible that you weren't planning on doing it again anytime soon anyway.

''I have to get back to work,'' Eunmi said and smiled at you, ''Do you want to have lunch together?''

''Sure,'' You smiled back at Eunmi and also got back to work. It was hard to concentrate as Yoongi was in a meeting somewhere quite close and his heartbeat had been distracting you the whole morning. While sipping from your coffee you tried to get your head back to work, and just when finally you seem to get some work done you hear a voice calling your name.

''Y/N''? You looked up from your computer into the eyes of the head editor. She looks down at you with her arms crossed, her usually friendly expression had changed to a sad, strict one. ''Can you come with me for a moment?''

''Uh, yeah sure,'' You responded a little taken back by the tone in her voice, and glanced at Eunmi who shrugged signally she also had no idea what this was about. The tone in her voice and body language was obvious, this couldn't mean anything good. Your mind was already going over all the things that you could have done wrong, but you couldn't think of anything. With your thoughts running wild you followed her down the hallway. Your heart had picked up its pace and was going crazy in your chest. Yoongi's heartbeat had picked up its pace along with yours and you were sure he would be worried and wondering what was happening to you. You felt your phone vibrate in your pocket signaling you got a message. You were sure it was Yoongi asking what was going on but you weren't able to answer that question right now. Besides you had no idea what was happening yourself. When you entered the head editor's office you were shocked to see the CEO sitting at the desk, he was leaning with his elbows on the table his hands intertwined in front of his face as if deep in thought. He looks up when you enter and motions for you to sit down. You take a seat across from him and the head editor sits down next to him.

''Y/N,'' The CEO crosses his arms and narrows his eyes at you, ''We have a serious problem.''

You gulp, what is this about? You hadn't done anything wrong, maybe you had made a mistake editing but then the CEO wouldn't come right? It must be something more serious. No, it couldn't be, right? They hadn't found about You and Yoongi, your soulmate bond?