{20 Waking up at 4 am.

{ 20 Waking up at 4 am

Your POV

When you woke you looked groggily out of your window, it was still dark outside. You groaned and turned around again, not wanting to get out of bed if it was still dark it was way too early. After 10 min of tossing and turning you sat up sighing. Even though you were very tired and wanted to go to bed, you couldn't because a certain area in your brain was awake and wouldn't go back to bed. You guessed it must be the part of your brain where Yoongi lived, it was always because of him you had to get up early. You grabbed your phone from your nightstand and turned it on. Your eyes widened when you saw the time on your screen.

''4 AM!!'' You yelled at your phone, ''Who the freaking wakes up at 4 am!!!''

You opened your chat with Yoongi and started typing a message. Since the two of you had talked at your apartment last week the two of you had been casually chatting with each other. It had helped you a lot to understand your soulmate bonding because when you felt a little strange you would ask what he was doing and then usually the situation made so much more sense.

You: Seriously? 4 am? What could you possibly be doing at 4 am??? You do know I am awake whenever you are?

Yoongi: I know, but we have to be able to catch our flight which will leave in a few hours.

You: Flight? Where are you going?

Yoongi: We are having a concert in Japan tonight, a fansign tomorrow and a few more events we have to attend.

You: Oh so you'll be gone for a while?

Yoongi: Yeah, but we'll be back on Monday because we have a photoshoot that day in Seoul.

You: So you'll be gone for 5 days?

Yoongi: Yes and I wanted to ask you what you are doing next Tuesday night because I have the evening of that day.

You: Tuesday?

You: I've have nothing planned :)

Yoongi: Good, can I come to your apartment again? I don't want to be caught in public. We can order some food and watch a movie?

You: Sounds good :D

Yoongi: See you then, I have to go get ready now. I'll text you when I've safely arrived in Japan.

You: See you soon!! :D

You dropped your phone on your bed and did a little happy dance while squealing. There was no denying it, this was definitely a date. Quickly you grabbed your phone again and dialed Haneuls number. After a few beeps, she picked up the phone.

''H-Hello...'' She groggily stuttered.

''Did I wake you up?'' You asked her.

''Yeah, well it's 4 am normal people are sleeping in the middle of the night you know.''

''OMG!! I'm SO SORRY!!'' You had completely forgotten it was still 4 am. ''I completely forgot it was this early. I'm so sorry.''

''It's okay,'' Haneul said yawning. ''but please tell me you have something important to tell me that couldn't be said over text.''

''I have a date with Yoongi!!!''

'''What! When!'' Haneul suddenly sounded completely awake, ''We have to go shop for the perfect outfit!''

''On Tuesday,'' You replied, ''And don't think to fancy were just going to watch a movie at my apartment.''

''Omg so exciting!'' Haneul said happily, ''Have you already told Jieun?''

''No.. and I'm lucky I called you first because I would have gotten my butt kicked if I would have woken her up at 4 am.'' You said.

''True.'' Haneul replied, ''Just text her to call you when she wakes.''

''I will,'' You replied.

''She will be so happy,'' Haneul says, ''let's go shopping today after school and we should clean up your apartment.''

''It's not that messy... '' You retorted.

''It needs to be perfect!!!'' Haneul says, ''And you need to do groceries, you can't force more wine on him.''

After you had told them everything that had happened on Wednesday, they had scolded you for not being prepared enough. So you knew this time they were going to check everything, from your outfit to make-up and your whole apartment, apparently. You sighed thinking about all the work they will make you do the coming days.

''Fine..'' You replied, ''we'll talk about everything later today at school, okay?''

''yeah sure,'' Haneul says, ''See you at school.''

''Bye,'' You said.

''bye!'' Haneul hangs up the phone.

You look around your apartment it's really small so it also tends to get messy easily. The apartment consisted of just two rooms, one room was your kitchen, bedroom and living room all in one. It was so small that it barely fit, you had managed to fit in a couch, a small bed, a small dining table that also functioned as your desk and a tv.

The other room consisted of a toilet and a shower. It wasn't very big, but at least it was yours and you didn't need to share it. Jieun and Haneul both lived in dorms, even though their bedrooms had more space as it only functioned as a bedroom they had to share a living room and bathroom with other people and you hated that. You liked your privacy and loved your little apartment. Even though the rent was a bit more expensive, you gladly worked an extra evening to pay for it then to have to share your shower with other people.

You got up from your bed and went to the kitchen to make yourself a cup of coffee. As it was still only 4 am you still had hours before classes would start. The teacher still hadn't given you a new assignment so you plopped down on the couch to watch some tv shows on Netflix before going to university.

----

Just a short little chapter before things are going to happen!!! Are you excited about their first date!!!!??