{49 Coming back home (Yoongi POV)

After the security guard behind the desk gave my passport back I quickly followed Namjoon who already was talking to our security guards and manager.

''Okay so, Yoongi, Taehyung, Jimin you will be going to the van parked at the front and the rest will be going in the second van.'' The manager explained when everyone had gotten through customs, ''This will mean the three of you will be going with these security guards and the others with them.''

The manager pointed to a small group of build men waiting for us. The seven of us nodded.

''We know what do,'' Jimin tiredly whined, ''It's not the first time doing this, can we go I'm really tired and just want to go home.''

The manager nods and goes on ahead I follow him and close behind me are Taehyung and Jimin. When we get closer to the doors separating us from the fans we slowly start to hear the voices from outside now still barely hearable but restless. Will soon change into deafening cheers and screams. Millions of flashes will blind my eyes and I grab the sunglasses from my pocket which I prepared just for this short walk through the airport. The manager reaches the doors and when they start opening immediately the crowd behind it breaks loose screaming our names. In the beginning, it was kind of fun, the people cheering for us. We would happily wave at them and even take some pictures with them but as time went on and we got more famous the crowds got bigger, more demanding and more chaotic. Now it was always a hassle getting from the airport to the vans parked outside. At least five security guards were surrounding me forming a close circle around me Taehyung and Jimin. I was the first the go through the doors when the fans and the cameras noticed me all I was able to see where bright flashes. I barely was able to follow the security guards in front of me blinded by the sudden lights, when we reached the crowd greedy hands tried to push past the security guards and touch me. There were so many a few managed to get through, touching my shoulders and arms trying the hold on to me but the security, like always, was quick to react and widened the circle to give us space. Taehyung who was behind me was quietly holding onto the bottom of my back, I knew he didn't like this, even more so than me. I had never been a fan of unknown people touching me, no scratch that, I never like people touching me. Not even the other members of BTS, when during an interview or some other occasion they would put a supporting hand on my knee or tap my thigh I just didn't like it. Not that I didn't like them, they were my best friends I just wasn't the hugging kind of type. Taehyung, on the other hand, loved hugging people, but after a fan had gotten to close for comfort he too likes to keep his distance, he especially feels anxious in situations like this.

After what seemed like ages the three of us safely got into our van and sighed loudly glad to be away from the large crowd of vans and cameras. When we drove off I watched how a few girls ran after the car holding up their banners and screaming. I shook my head, I love army but sometimes I just don't know what goes on in their heads. Jimin and Taehyung had already settled in their seats, lounging back with earbuds in the ears. It was going to be another two-hour-long drive to get to our apartments. From my pocket I grabbed my phone and earbuds, first I checked my messages though it hadn't been long since I last checked them, I just hoped there would be a message from Y/N. I had texted her before going to the airport in Japan and when I landed in Korea but she still hadn't answered, which puzzled me because she knew I was coming back today. To my disappointment the whole ride home she doesn't reply to any of my messages.

When we get back to the apartment Namjoon and the rest had already arrived even though they had left after us. Jungkook was lay spread on the couch face down as if he had just let himself fall on it when he got back and hadn't moved. Jimin let himself fall next to him and lay there in almost the same position, Hoseok was sitting next to Jungkook casually watching a tv show ignoring the ever so slightly snoring Jungkook. Namjoon and Seokjin weren't in the living room, they probably when to their rooms to rest. I would have done the same if it weren't for Y/n. Planes always make me feel uncomfortable and no matter how much rest I get on them I always leave them feeling tired. But now I didn't want anything else then to go meet her, I wasn't sure if I liked this feeling or not. On one hand, I was really happy and excited to be back and to be able to see her again, on the other hand, I disliked that it felt this was forced by the soulmate bond. As if the soulmate bond made me act different then I normally would. Hoseok also noticed when instead of withdrawing to my room I plopped down on one the couch next to Jimin's legs and grabbed my phone from my jacket pocket. Nervously I looked at the screen to see if she texted me and sighed disappointedly when I was greeted yet again by an empty screen.

''Still, haven't heard anything?'' Hoseok looked up from the tv show when he noticed me looking at my phone again.

I shook my head, ''She did say she was busy, but it's been hours.''

''Maybe you should just call her,'' Hoseok shrugged and diverted his attention back to the tv.

Hoseok did have a point maybe I should just call her? But didn't feel like calling, if she was to busy to reply to messages why would she be able to pick up the phone. I decided to wait a little longer and hoped to hear something from her soon. For once I put my phone on vibrate instead of silent and put it back into my pocket. When another hour passed without hearing anything I withdraw to my room and called her. The phone rang forever and just when I thought she wasn't going to pick up she picked up.

''Hey,''' I nervously I scratched the back of my neck I hadn't thought about what I was going to say I hadn't suspected her to pick up, ''Did you get my messages? I just got back in Korea.''

''You did!'' She answered happily, ''I'm glad you came back safely, I'm sorry I didn't read your messages yet, I'm sorry, I've been really busy.''

''It's okay,'' I replied but my thoughts were wondering how she missed all my messages. I sent the first message hours ago, it's kind of unbelievable to think she has been so busy she hasn't looked at her phone in hours. Then again who am I to judge? Usually, I am the one who's not reading her messages for hours on end when I am working how could I blame her when I do it to her all the time. ''What are you doing tonight?''

''Working on the assignment,'' She replied in a tired voice, has all she's been doing the past days been working on assignments? I know I've been keeping her up with my schedule in Japan, but that can't be it, right? No, something else is going on.

''When's the assignment due?'' I ask curiously, ''And what is it about?''

''Oh nothing special just the usual editing thing, I need to turn it in before the end of the week.'' She replied but she doesn't continue. She doesn't start complaining or excitedly telling me about the assignment like she usually would instead she stays quiet, waiting for me to say something. I know something is off I just don't know what.

''Can I come over later today?'' I hopefully ask but a gut feeling tells me she might not say yes, there's just something off about how she is acting. Not only now but the whole week her messages have been short and they didn't sound like her usual self. Maybe it's because she's just tired, maybe it's because she sounds different than usual, maybe I'm just hearing things, but something is going on. She stays silent for a while as if she is thinking this over.

''oh.. uh, I don't know. I've got so much work to do and-'' She stops mid-sentence and stays quiet for a while, ''Yoongi, I'm sorry, I'm just really busy.''

There it is again something in her voice giving me that gut feeling that something is off, is something wrong? Should I be worried about her?

''Y/N?'' I carefully ask her I don't want to put more pressure on her than that she already is under with all the assignments from the semester and all, ''Is everything alright? If something is going on you can tell me.''

''Everything... Everything is fine,'' She says stuttering a little, and I know it's a lie.

______________________________

Another chapter!!! I apologize for the cliffhanger, there will be another chapter in 5 days! So stay tuned!

Random character fact:

You just like Yoongi are not the hugging kind of type you rarely feel comfortable when someone hugs you.