{78 At the apartment

Your POV

When you left Eunmi's apartment it was almost 10 am, you talked to her about everything that happened, your soulmate bond, and how everything had gone downhill in the past 24 hours. It felt kinda good to get everything off your chest. It was like a weight has lifted off your shoulders, you had always felt a little guilty hiding your relationship from her. You did, however, feel guilty for suspecting her and letting yourself get influenced by others. She wasn't the one who told the CEO's it wouldn't make any sense, why would he even have believed her? She was just a junior editor. She was your friend you should have trusted her. 

Speaking of your friends you still had to tell them everything. You sighed when you took your phone out of your pocket, this was going to be a mess. Luckily BigHit was well guarded otherwise the CEO was in for a treat, Jieun and Haneul are going to go mental. In the group chat, you called for an emergency meeting at your house as soon as they left work. No way you were going to tell them over chat what had happened. As you suspected they didn't reply immediately they were both at work. You were sure that if you called them they would probably pick up after a few tries but then they would try to pry out all the information over the phone and you wanted to tell this to them in person. Your friends would probably finish work around 5 pm so you still had a lot of time before then. 

After you sent the message to your friend you dialed Yoongi's number. His emotions had been all over the place. Not that your emotion had been any better, but you wanted to make sure he was okay and let him know you were on your way back. 

''Hey,'' You said when Yoongi answered the phone, ''Are you okay?''

''As good as can be expected,'' Yoongi replied and sighed, ''How did it go with Eunmi.''

''Good,'' You said, ''She is going to ask around and see if she can get information about who the source was.''

''Are you sure it isn't her?'' Yoongi replied and sighed, ''Look, I don't want to accuse your friend, but she is the only one who had the opportunity.''

''So had all the BTS members,'' You replied irritated. 

''They would never,'' Yoongi replied in a serious voice, ''I trust them with my life, they didn't tell anyone.''

''And I trust Eunmi,'' You responded still irritated, Yoongi didn't seem to trust your judgment of Eunmi, ''She didn't do it either.''

''If you trust her, I trust her,'' Yoongi said in a gentle voice, ''It's just I can't think of anyone and it bothers me so much. There weren't many people who knew and I can't imagine anyone finding out, we had been so careful. It must be someone who of our relationship, but who?''

''Not necessarily,'' You replied, ''Do you remember the CEO said he had a picture of me with some employee, I might have figured out where they got that.''

''What? How?'' Yoongi asked shocked. 

''It's a long story,'' You replied not wanting to tell him over the phone about the producer or the office party in general, ''Are you still at the dorm?''

''Yeah,'' Yoongi replied, ''but I'd like to get out for awhile. Everything here reminds me of what I happened yesterday, can we go to your apartment?''

''Oh, yeah sure,'' You hadn't expected Yoongi to want to go to your apartment, ''I'll tell everything I found out when you get there okay?''

''Can't you tell me over the phone?'' Yoongi asked curiously.

''I rather explain everything in person.'' You responded carefully, ''It's a long story okay?''

''Yeah okay,'' Yoongi sounded a little disappointed, ''I'll see you at the apartment then.''