{76 What Now?

Your POV

When you open your eyes you look at your surroundings confused, this wasn't your bedroom. It only takes you a second to realize where you are and why you are here. Everything that happened yesterday plays before your eyes like a movie, you lost your job and so did Yoongi. 

You don't remember when you exactly have fallen asleep but Yoongi is still in your arms. Your heart and body feel so comfortable compared to the huge mess in your head. It would be so easy to just close your eyes again snuggle close to him and just fall asleep again. To just not think of the reality for a little while longer. You move a little bit closer to him and hug him tightly. 

''Y/n,'' Yoongi grumbles, ''I can't breathe if you hug me this tightly.''

''Oh sorry,'' You immediately move away from him but just a tiny bit so the two of you are still touching, ''Did I wake you?''

''Yeah,'' He whispers softly, ''but that's okay.''

Yoongi moves in your arms so that his face is at the same height as you and he gives you a soft peck on your lips. 

''Thank you for yesterday,'' Yoongi gives you another kiss and snuggles close to you again, ''If you wouldn't have persisted on hugging me I don't know what I would have done.''

''I'll be always here for you,'' You reply and kiss him on top of his head.

The two of you snuggle for while until Yoongi breaks the silence.

''Y/n,'' Yoongi asks softly, ''There is something that I want to ask you though.''

''Hmm,'' You hum, ''What is it?''

''Before I left BigHit to find you I overheard a conversation of the CEO with the head editor. They were waiting for the elevator just when I came down the staircase. They were talking about you, the CEO said their source had seen you with and employee, not an artist,'' He even said there was a picture to collaborate the story. Do you know what he talking about?''

''A picture?'' You looked at Yoongi confused, ''I have no idea what he is talking about, I would never do anything like that. Besides I could never hide something like that from you, you are aware of my emotions and heartbeat you would know.''

''True,'' Yoongi nodded, ''I believe you I just had to ask.''

''What else did you overhear?'' You ask him.

''They thought that you were a sasaeng fan and only took the job to get close to me,'' Yoongi replied, ''That's about all I heard.''

''A saseang,'' You scoffed, ''Are they, idiots.''

''Obviously,'' Yoongi kissed your neck,'' A saseang would never be able to get so close to me.''

''But you have no idea who the CEO his source is?'' You ask curiously.

''No,'' Yoongi replies, ''Do you?''

''No,'' You shook your head,'' I have no idea.''

Yoongi hugs you tightly, you're glad he seems to be feeling better than yesterday. Even though the problems are still the same at least the two of you can talk about it.

''So... What now?'' You look up at Yoongi, ''What do we do.''

''Anything,'' Yoongi shrugs, ''We both have no job, nothing to ties us down.''

''I've got university though,'' You reply.

''We'll figure something out,' Yoongi says and smiles at you.

''I hope so,'' You reply and kiss his lips softly.

''I have to talk to the guys though,'' You sighs deeply, ''I haven't told them anything yet. We should go to the living room and see if they are awake. They need to know what happened.''