{17 The Restaurant pt 2

Your pov

You look around the restaurant and sure enough at a table in the far back, two extremely handsome tallboys are eating and one of them is staring straight at you with his mouth hanging open.

Yoongi.

You try not to stare. You try but you can't stop yourself, he's just too beautiful and the feeling of euphoria is overwhelming you. It feels so good that you can't make yourself look the other way. It was strange how this feeling pushed out any other emotions of yourself or him and you just left with this intense feeling off happiness. It takes everything in you to not run to the table like some lunatic. He's staring back at you until Jungkook who is sitting next to him nudges him, says something to him and then turns around to see what Yoongi was staring at. Jungkook gives you a quick look before turning back around again. You keep on staring, gawking at his backside and hadn't even noticed the waitress talking to you until your friends bring you back to earth.

''You're with 3 persons?'' The waitress asks again.

''Yeah,'' You nod.

''You can a chose a table to your liking,'' The waitress motions around the restaurant.

The three of you chose a table next to the window and the moment you sit down you are bombarded with questions.

''How did you know he would be here?'' Haneul asks.

''You chose this place on purpose didn't you?'' Jieun asks smirking.

''No, No,'' You wave your hands dismissive. ''I didn't know. I didn't know.''

''Yeah right,'' Jieun says and rolls her eyes at you.

''I'm serious! I didn't know!'' You sigh your friends are never going to believe you.

''He's staring at you again,'' Jieun whispers over the table. You try to take a subtle glance but there is nothing subtle about it. You were full-on staring at him, yet again.

''This is so awkward,'' You whisper to your friends. ''What do I do?''

''Talk to him?'' Jieun suggests like it's the most obvious thing to do.

''No, no!'' You immediately reply,'' He made it clear he doesn't want me too''

''Then maybe see if he comes to you?'' Haneul says. ''You're his soulmate he must feel something seeing you here, plus he keeps looking at you.''

''Yeah, Sounds like a plan,'' You nod, ''I'm going to need a drink to survive this night, though.''

The three order soju and some food. The whole evening you wait for Yoongi to come up to you but he never does. You're disappointed he doesn't and multiple times you think about going over to his table yourself, but you knew he didn't want you too. You felt he didn't want you too. Though your friends are there to point out that he keeps taking glances at you. So, you are sure you're at least affecting him in some way. When you and your friends have just finished your food, you see Jungkook and Yoongi getting up. It's his last chance to go over to you, but he doesn't. He pays for the food and leaves together with Jungkook. You sigh when he leaves the restaurant, it pains you a little that he didn't say anything. A little, okay maybe it hurts you a lot, more than would have ever imagined it would. On the other hand, you didn't go talk to him either. His heartbeat which you had felt the whole time you were in the restaurant lowly subsides and when it's gone you feel lonely, so lonely.

''Are you alright Y/N?'' Haneul asks when she sees you staring apathetically to the door.

''Yeah,'' you reply snapping back to reality, ''So what are you guys doing the rest of the evening?''

''Not much,'' Haneul says.

''Do you guys want to come to my place to watch a movie or something? '' You ask them, not wanting to be alone tonight.

''Sure'' Haneul says.

''Totally!!'' Jieun says exited.

After you and the girls finish eating the three of you go back to your apartment. Jieun and Haneul Start looking through your Netflix account trying to find a movie to watch while you go to the kitchen to get some drinks for you and the girls. On the way to the kitchen, you checked your phone, you hadn't looked at it much. No one other than the girls and occasionally your mom would message you anyway and as you were currently with the girls you didn't expect any messages. Your eyes widened when you saw you had an unread message from no other than....

Yoongi.

Yoongi: Hey, we should talk.

That was all it said, your jaw dropped to the floor your heart beating fast, what did this mean?

''Girls!!!'' You rush back into the living room.

Jieun and Haneul look up from the tv screen surprised at your outburst. You hold up your phone for them to read.

''What do I do?! What do I say?'' You say frantically not knowing what to do.

''If you keep shaking the phone like that I can't see what you are freaking out about,'' Jieun says and grabs the phone from your hand and reads what's on the screen.

''OH MY GOD!'' Jieun exclaims and pushes the phone in Haneul her hands.

''OH MY GOD!!'' She too exclaims and then the three of you look at each other.

''OH MY GOD!!'' The three of you yell in unison.

''You need to say something,'' Haneul says, ''You can't leave the message on reading and not reply.''

''But what do I say?'' You ask with light panic in your voice.

''Do you want to talk to him?'' Jieun asks in a serious tone, ''Because you've been avoiding talking about how you feel the past day. Don't say that's not true, we know. You talk about what he feels but not what you feel.''

''Well,'' You rub the back of your neck awkwardly, ''Yeah I think I want to talk to him.

Yoongi had been constantly in your mind and you wanted to be with him, but Jieun was right you hadn't been completely honest to her and Haneul. You had always been so independent and you didn't want to admit how much this was affecting you. So, the past two weeks you had told them everything about how Yoongi felt but had avoided the subject of how you felt.

''Aw..'' Haneul says, ''Our little girl is growing up and getting interested in guys finally.''

''Finally!'' Jieun smirks, ''Maybe she will even forget about the cats.''

''Guys!'' You yelled, ''Attention please, what do I say?''

''Just ask him when,'' Jieun says shrugging.

''Hmm..'' You say and start fabricating a message. It takes you about 15 minutes of typing to end up with the same message you had started with.

You: Yeah, we should. When?

It's a stupid message but you don't know what else to say. It doesn't take long before you get a reply.

Yoongi: Do you have time on Wednesday evening? at 8 pm?

You show the message to Jieun and Haneul who immediately smile at you and start freaking out.

''That is a date!!!'' Jieun yells excitedly.

''No,'' You reply we are just going to talk.

''Yeah right, '' Haneul says.

---

Hey Everyone another update! So they are going to meet again!! How do you think the talk will go?

Also, I'm thinking of changing the name of the story, I want to give it a little more creative title then just Soulmates. What do you think? Should I? Do you have creative ideas on what I could change it too?