For, what more could a friend do?

If a man does not dream, he does not live... Those words rang true in Ceycey's heart. He had always admired the Divit family, and thanked his fortunate stars for guiding his footsteps from his homeland to his home away from home - the Fikri Harika agency. Though some may say that he was a man of a low level position at the agency, his position actually afforded him the closest access to Can Divit himself. Though Ceycey always felt close to the Divits, he had felt an unspoken particular connection with Can. Yet he never could have imagined just how much Can would become the one who owed so much to him...

Joining the agency, Sanem brought so much sunshine with her that Ceycey could not help but admire her. And she found it so easy to confide in him. Ceycey would not have believed it if someone one day would tell him that he was the very person responsible for Can and Sanem's meeting each other. His simple mistake shattered Can and Sanem's worlds up to that moment, and nothing had ever been the same...

For a man who feared secrets, he could not stop life from subjecting him to Can and Sanem's journey of love, discovery, acceptance, and pain. What Ceycey's eyes saw, his heart barely accepted, and the emotions in his soul exploded over and over from the overwhelming passion that Can and Sanem had for each other...

Through his soft words of wisdom, Ceycey comforted Sanem in the times she needed the most. Somehow their friendship evolved along time, and as Fate would have it, he would always find himself next to Sanem whenever she needed it most. And for a man who embraced the truth, the fact that he would come up with excuses for Sanem on daily basis made their friendship evermore stronger. He knew she relied on him more than she could admit it.

Can, for his part, was a different story, yet so strangely similar to Sanem's. Ceycey kept their secrets, and Can found that he could open up to him in ways he would never be able to with Emre. And Ceycey offered no judgement, never any judgement, only his undying support. The night they sat at the restaurant and Can poured his whole heart to him about Sanem meant so much to him. And Ceycey had come to realization that Can let his walls down with him, that he let Ceycey in. What's more, Ceycey knew that going forward, whatever happened, they now had a more stronger, unspoken, brotherhood kind of a friendship. Though times would come when Can needed space to figure out things for himself, he never denied Ceycey's support, never closed off his connection.

As much as Sanem had lived through her pain of the loss when Can left, Can would never understand what his departure meant to Ceycey. The void and loneliness he now felt was so hard for him to come to terms with... To Ceycey, he mirrored being a loner like Can. And for the first time in his life, Ceycey had a man for a friend, who accepted him and cared about him. When Can left, Ceycey found himself searching for the meaning of life... Ayhan was gone, and now so was Can.

So to help ease the pain, and for the sheer necessity of being able to exist going forward, Ceycey and Sanem confided in each other. She would only see him, and he took pride in that. Even if he sat beside her for hours, in silence, in tears, in despair, Ceycey knew how much that presence of another kindred soul meant. They understood each other, and protected each other in ways no one would comprehend. They had a secret unspoken language, a language of two broken souls. They stepped toward future together, one step at a time. And he made sure her innocence and shatterd heart were guarded from the paws of Yigit. He understood Can without explanation. Where Sanem was blinded and completely oblivious to what Yigit planned for her, Ceycey stood guard with his feet strong on the ground.

His loyalty to both Can and Sanem gave him more power and courage to do so. One day he would find Can and tell him all he had done to save Sanem. And that day would come soon enough...